Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

FERRARI 312 T4 Options
312t4Nick
#1 Posted : 28 January 2021 03:34:42

Groups: Registered

Hello fellow model builders,

I'm new to this forum, and am looking forward to seeing the progress in all model builders out there that are sharing their beautiful creations! I have recently started a build on the DeAgostini 1:8 Ferrari 312 T4 model, and came late into posting progressive photos of the build. Overall, it has been a great experience, and the parts are quality made. All parts on my kit required (in my modeling opinion) painting and modification, but it will continue to be a fun build for even the beginner!
312t4Nick attached the following image(s):
IMG_1301.JPG
IMG_1302.JPG
Kev the Modeller
#2 Posted : 28 January 2021 12:01:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hello Nick,

Welcome to the forum, good to have you on board and well done on such an excellent and well detailed build, your model looks amazing. Have you any more F1 builds, either completed or in progress, it would be great to see them if you have? I am building a Model Factory Hiro 1:12 scale 'Eagle Gurney Weslake F1 car from 1967, which you can find in the F1 section, along with a few other F1 members' builds. I'm sure you'd enjoy joining in discussion with some of them?

Very well done again Nick, love it. Cool ThumpUp

Kev.
Per Ardua Ad Astra
darbyvet
#3 Posted : 28 January 2021 16:42:35

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

Hi Nick,
welcome to the forum.Excellent work so far.If you resize your photos to 640 by 480 before you upload they wont need to be downloaded to be viewed

Carl

Markwarren
#4 Posted : 28 January 2021 19:22:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Welcome to the forum Nick. Some excellent modelling skills on show.Love Drool

Mark
RM1
#5 Posted : 29 January 2021 13:54:36

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildCompetition Winner of Model Builds: Competition Winner of Model BuildsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Nick, welcome to the forum. That build looks really something. Very nice.BigGrin . Looking forward to seeing more..
As Carl mentioned, if you can reduce the image size to around 250k then they will display in the post.
Malc.
roymattblack
#6 Posted : 29 January 2021 15:59:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

It looks really great. Looking forward to seeing some of your other builds.
roymattblack
#7 Posted : 19 February 2021 01:15:02

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Any updates on this one?
I'm REALLY hoping to build this kit some time this year.