Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Dodge Charger R/T, Pack 13 Options
admin
#1 Posted : 26 February 2021 19:31:28

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

I made a diagram of the control unit from Pack 12. It includes connection locations, what the wire assembly purpose is, the wire assembly part number, and wire colors. I hope it’s helpful keeping everything straight, if not, oh well. The diagram can be found in the photo section of the build comments.

Pack 13 Stage 51

Separate the wire assembly at the mid run connector for the brake lights. Part no. 47A at location 1B on the control unit. Install the switch as shown in the instructions. Carefully bend the wires at the connector to exit the part 51E at the slot. Moving on to pedal install. The brake pedal has a spring to be installed on the pin under the part at the top mounting section of the pedal, put the pedal and spring in place, move on to the clutch. The clutch goes to the left side of the brake pedal into the mounting slot. On the right side of the steering column is the slot to mount the gas pedal. I used masking tape to hold the pedal cover panel, 51A in place while securing 51A from underneath the floor pan. Secure the cover plate with 4 CP screws. If all the pedals have been installed correctly, the brake pedal will operate the brake light switch.

Stage 52 Assembling the floor

Put the left front floor panel, 52A, to the floor pan with 2 CP screws. 52A is marked with an L. Do the same to the right side of the floor pan. The rear floor pan will be initially secured with 2 HP screws. Finish mounting with 4 HP screws.

Stage 53 Assembling the seat (l)

Put the narrow part of the buckle into the left slot and pull thru to the right slot of the seat (the seat is soft enough to spread apart to get the buckles thru). Even up the straps and move on to 53.3. Secure part 53B to the seat with 2 IP screws.

Stage 54 Assembling the seat (2)

Put the seat back to the seat with 4 AP screws. The seat back will snap into place when positioned correctly. The seat is soft plastic, do not overtighten the screws. Install the seat bottom, 54C, with 2IP screws and 2 AP screws at the indicated locations. Secure the seat bottom to the seat with 4 AP screws. The seat bottom will also snap into position. The seat is complete. Put the seat onto the floor pan with 2 JP screws. The seat is complete. I did wet my fingers to get the two sides of the belt wet. Used a paper towel to mop up extra water and then pressed it into the seat with the belts in the correct place. Left the towel in the seat to get the belts to conform to the seat.
admin attached the following image(s):
IMG-1358.JPG
IMG-1352.JPG
IMG-1353.JPG
IMG-1354.JPG
IMG-1359.JPG
IMG-1360.JPG
IMG-1361.JPG
IMG-1362.JPG
IMG-1363.JPG
IMG-1364.JPG
IMG-1365.JPG