Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

TV Batmobile for the US Options
roymattblack
#1 Posted : 04 March 2021 13:12:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

It appears to be a full release as the test run was over a year ago.

https://en-us.eaglemoss....oOFGS_jatsXua9kNDYAIzUM
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 04 March 2021 16:44:32

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

roymattblack wrote:
It appears to be a full release as the test run was over a year ago.

https://en-us.eaglemoss....oOFGS_jatsXua9kNDYAIzUM

If the original test was on the UK market then it may be they are testing on the US market to see if its viable there. Beats me how an iconic car like that would ever fail a test run. Confused Perhaps a sign of the financial times we are in.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

darbyvet
#3 Posted : 04 March 2021 18:36:06

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

I saw that. it looks OK, but I would rather have a tumbler.its a nice size though and the paint job looks pretty good.

Carl

BradB
#4 Posted : 04 March 2021 18:42:48

I'm in!! This is actually one of the cars on my "Holy Grail" list. I sure hope it happens.

BB
roymattblack
#5 Posted : 04 March 2021 19:32:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

If it ever hits the UK, I'll be stuck!
I would very probably sign up even though I already have several subs and can't afford another one!
Silent_Running
#6 Posted : 04 March 2021 20:13:50

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

roymattblack wrote:
I would very probably sign up even though I already have several subs and can't afford another one!

What about if something like a 1/6 scale Ferrari GTO classic came to Model-Space Roy? Would you squeeze it in LOL
roymattblack
#7 Posted : 04 March 2021 21:00:02

Silent_Running wrote:
roymattblack wrote:

What about if something like a 1/6 scale Ferrari GTO classic came to Model-Space Roy? Would you squeeze it in LOL

1/6 would be pretty huge...
I have totally scratch-built one in 1/8 scale though.
roymattblack attached the following image(s):
P1012358.JPG
P1012400.JPG
P1012439.JPG
Coser
#8 Posted : 18 March 2021 22:48:41

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

A true 1:8 scale of this is also one of my holy grail cars. I'm already working on the Ecto-1, so the Barris Batmobile being the same size would be great. I bet there are some people out there that would be able to supply a backdrop and floor for the case, and maybe even a scale Batcomputer and other systems to improve the look inside the case.
Current Builds
Eaglemoss: Ecto-1, BTTF Delorean [Installing Mods]
Hachette: T800 Endoskeleton
Agora Models Shelby Cobra 427 [Plate 031]
BanDai 1:5000 Imperial Star Destroyer
AMT 1991 U.S.S. Enterprise Bridge [Installing Mods & Lights]

Finished Builds
Deagostini: R2-D2 [Never getting batteries]
Nytetrain
#9 Posted : 19 March 2021 02:41:29

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I ordered this kit. Couldn't help myself, I grew up with this car. LOL Flapper
When they were thinking about doing this, they sent out a survey. It was this one, the Tumbler and the Michael Keaton Batmobile. I picked this one. I like the Tumbler and I think that would make a great kit too but this one harkens back to my youth.
Best Regards,
Ron

On the bench: DeAgostini '67 Ford Shelby Mustang, Hachette Space Battleship Yamato 2202, Agora Models T-800 Terminator
Finished builds: DeAgostini Toyota 2000GT
In the Stash: Losing count...
bmwiggins
#10 Posted : 19 March 2021 16:42:12

roymattblack wrote:

A deft bit of URL tweaking yielded this

https://www.eaglemoss-se...rderarea/orderarea.html

the date at the footer says 2016 though so I don't know if this is something they never got round to releasing and never will or its been hidden away pending a future release date

makes you wonder what occurs if you fill it in - I'm too chicken (and overcommitted financially on other builds) to dare try.
Built - R2D2, Thunderbird 2, X-Wing / WAS Building(Ha!)- Bailed after eight months without pack 15 - Millenium Falcon