Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Fiat, Pack 8 Options
admin
#1 Posted : 09 March 2021 02:51:38

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pack 8 Stages 36-40

Stage 36, Right rear wheel arch

Mount the wheel arch same way as the left with 2BM screws. Mount the ignition coil, 36B with a DP screw. Now might be a good time to check the chassis for any loose screws or rattles. The motor is now somewhat protected by the wheel arches and the chassis can be flipped over now without much worry of damaging prior work. Hook up the coil wire between the distributor and the ignition coil. Now retrieve the two panels from Pack 7. They will cover the motor. Secure with 2BM screws to the chassis and 2DP screws on each side of the cover panel.

Stage 37 , Circuit board

I carefully straightened out and untangled the wires connected to the circuit board. I took my time doing this, saved a lot of headaches later on. I then placed the board on the mounting posts, with the yellow wire to the front. Secure the board with 4DM screws. Do not overtighten, just tight enough so the board does not rattle on the mounting posts.I started by putting the wire holders, 37B partially installed with one loose AM screw at all of the locations that the wires will be held down ( read ahead for those locations). When installing the second screw, make sure the wires are neatly run thru the wire holders. Utilize any of the channels in the chassis to tuck wires into. Run the wire as shown. Work slowly and neatly as it will pay off in the end. The small and large wire holders, 37C and 37D, are difficult to install. Be careful with the part 37C, the small wire holder, may crush the wire if not extra careful running the wire thru that area. I also had to pretap the AP screw used to secure the large wire holder. When flipping the chassis over, be careful not to crush wires or connectors.

Stage 38, The speaker

Flip the chassis back over to install the speaker. Secure the yellow wire with a wire holder. Set the speaker in place with the magnet up, secure with 3 EM screws and washers. Spin the speaker if needed to keep from crushing the connections on the speaker. Make up the connector.

Stage 39, The floor

Man, this is a quick Stage. Put the heating coupling, 39B at the location shown and insert the splined mounting mounting post completely. Secure with an EP screw and put aside.

Stage 40, Caravan side wall

Mount the driver and passenger seat belt holders, 40A and 40B, each with a CP screw. Mount the accelerator pedal, 40C and the clutch pedal, 40D with CP screws. The brake pedal moves up and down to engage the brake switch. Put the brake pedal into the slot, and secure with the brake pedal, 40F and a CP screw.. Gently spread the switch prongs apart, maybe an ⅛” to start. Mount the switch as shown and check to see if the brake pedal motion will cause the two prongs to touch. If the pedal is up and when pushed, the switch closes , you are good to go. If not, continue to make adjustments to the switch until you are happy with the action. Mount the upper trim on the upper caravan wall door. I kept the blister and plastic for the wall for safe keeping.
admin attached the following image(s):
IMG-1496.JPG
IMG-1497.JPG
IMG-1499.JPG
IMG-1500.JPG
IMG-1501.JPG
IMG-1502.JPG
IMG-1503.JPG
IMG-1504.JPG
IMG-1505.JPG
IMG-1508.JPG
IMG-1509.jpg