Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

No deliveries Options
sdeccles81
#1 Posted : 15 March 2021 21:18:32

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I haven't had a delivery for about a year now, all paid up to date with what I have had. I have a list of 26 issues I am waiting on, some of which have apparently bee out of stock for almost 2 years!
The UK number I have doesn't seem to be active anymore, and emails go unanswered. Last one I sent a few weeks ago came back with please log in to a website I have never registered with, but the instructions said put email address in and then hit forgotten password... I am still waiting on that email!

Is anyone there at DeAgostini towers? I understand last year they changed from the Jarrow address to somewhere else, but that is when my deliveries stopped.

It is frustrating to have a car part finished, I want to get it done so I can display it.

Can any Admins help?

Thanks

Simon
CaptnBirdseye
#2 Posted : 15 March 2021 21:42:54

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Simon
What number are you using to contact Customer Services? Better to call than send emails, in my experience.
The best one is 0333 240 1227, but depending on the time of day, you may need to hang on for quite a few minutes to get through. However they do usually answer sometime. Make sure you have your subscriber number to hand when you call.

Hope that helps?
Regards Gray
Gandale
#3 Posted : 16 March 2021 00:03:51

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Hi Simon, send a PM to admin quoting your subscription number and outlining the problems your are having. There is a good chance admin will be able to look into your problem and help to resolve....

Regards

Alan
bfam4t6
#4 Posted : 16 March 2021 23:58:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

That’s concerning. Not because I don’t believe that I’ll get all my parts, but because I might have to regularly contact CS to get them. Not that CS isn’t friendly and wonderful to talk with to. I’m just a busy guy M-F 9-5.

The reason I feel this might apply to my subscription is because my first 9 Jaguar boxes (I’m on a 24 mo subscription) showed up regularly each month. Then, the 10th month was delayed, but eventually showed up a month or two late. Then, nothing happened from Nov. 2020 until I finally called CS in Feb 2021 to inquire about the delay. The person on the line acted surprised, and paraphrasing, said, “Well those are in stock. That should have gone out. Not sure why it didn’t.” She pushed the order through, and I did finally receive pack 11 about a week later.

I work in Tech, so trust me, I understand that “stuff” happens, and sometimes technical problems arise. I’m just hoping month 12 shows up without a phone call or forum PM, as it’s gonna be a real drag if I have to do it 13 more times.
-Dustin

“Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail.”
-Leonardo Da Vinci

Currently Building:
Porsche 2.7 RS

Currently Collecting
Jaguar E-Type, Ferrari F40, Ferrari 250 GTO, Lamborghini Miura, Ford GT40, Ecto-1, Japanese Zero, Porsche 917, Lancia Stratos

bfam4t6
#5 Posted : 19 March 2021 21:01:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

bfam4t6 wrote:
That’s concerning. Not because I don’t believe that I’ll get all my parts, but because I might have to regularly contact CS to get them. Not that CS isn’t friendly and wonderful to talk with to. I’m just a busy guy M-F 9-5.

The reason I feel this might apply to my subscription is because my first 9 Jaguar boxes (I’m on a 24 mo subscription) showed up regularly each month. Then, the 10th month was delayed, but eventually showed up a month or two late. Then, nothing happened from Nov. 2020 until I finally called CS in Feb 2021 to inquire about the delay. The person on the line acted surprised, and paraphrasing, said, “Well those are in stock. That should have gone out. Not sure why it didn’t.” She pushed the order through, and I did finally receive pack 11 about a week later.

I work in Tech, so trust me, I understand that “stuff” happens, and sometimes technical problems arise. I’m just hoping month 12 shows up without a phone call or forum PM, as it’s gonna be a real drag if I have to do it 13 more times.

I’ll give credit where credit is due, and I’m happy to say I just received email that payment for my Jag mo. 12 has been processed. Hoping the trend continues.
-Dustin

“Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail.”
-Leonardo Da Vinci

Currently Building:
Porsche 2.7 RS

Currently Collecting
Jaguar E-Type, Ferrari F40, Ferrari 250 GTO, Lamborghini Miura, Ford GT40, Ecto-1, Japanese Zero, Porsche 917, Lancia Stratos

roymattblack
#6 Posted : 19 March 2021 21:43:16

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

There has clearly been a 'hiccup' with the changeover.
I have a current sub to the Jaguar and it's running fine.
No problems as yet with any delays.
Hopefully your will be ok from now on.BigGrin
delboy271155
#7 Posted : 20 March 2021 17:35:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

[/quote]
I’ll give credit where credit is due, and I’m happy to say I just received email that payment for my Jag mo. 12 has been processed. Hoping the trend continues. [/quote]

So good to see you are expecting more parts and that things seem to sorting themselves out.Cool

Stick with it.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

sdeccles81
#8 Posted : 22 March 2021 09:40:30

CaptnBirdseye wrote:
Hi Simon
What number are you using to contact Customer Services? Better to call than send emails, in my experience.
The best one is 0333 240 1227, but depending on the time of day, you may need to hang on for quite a few minutes to get through. However they do usually answer sometime. Make sure you have your subscriber number to hand when you call.

Hope that helps?
Regards Gray

It was an 020 number that they supplied early last year after I spent almost £40 on phone calls to a defunct number (that still said welcome to DeAgostini when you dialled it...) I will give that number a try
sdeccles81
#9 Posted : 22 March 2021 12:15:29

Update,

The number provided above goes to Model Space, who told me I needed to speak to Econovix as my sub is a DeAgostini sub. I was given a different number but they said they couldn't deal with it and I needed to phone the original number (02036700529), so I tried it and got 'Invalid Number' (again)
admin
#10 Posted : 23 March 2021 06:34:30

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Ughhhh

Simon, please shoot me a PM with your sub details, and any pertinent details of your interactions with CS...

Thanks, and apologies!

Mark
sdeccles81
#11 Posted : 25 March 2021 12:00:24

admin wrote:
Ughhhh

Simon, please shoot me a PM with your sub details, and any pertinent details of your interactions with CS...

Thanks, and apologies!

Mark

Done, Thanks
sdeccles81
#12 Posted : 13 December 2023 13:28:55

I eventually got a reply saying "it's an old sub and we no longer have any left" Glare

I have been finding parts on ebay, and I am down to needing 9 more to complete.
The problem is they are either not available or silly prices!
I am needing the following to finish my build;-

85 bodyshell
87 windscreen
88 windscreen frame
90 headliner
93 LH quarterlight
94 RH quarterlight
97 nose lower panel
98 tail lower panel
100 exhaust

Does anyone have any spares they would be willing to sell at a reasonable price please?

Thanks!
delboy271155
#13 Posted : 13 December 2023 16:58:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi, Blink

I fear that you are at the mercy of the ebay (and like) vultures.Crying

As the kit is discontinued, it makes it a sellers market.

I will also point out the "NO SELLING" rules that exist on this forum. This forum and associated company`s will not take any responsibility for failed sales, conducted through this forum. Parts advertised and sold through a third party site will be allowed, but any issues arising are between the seller, buyer and the third party site only.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin.
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"