Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

More waiting Options
semaj
#1 Posted : 22 March 2021 12:29:51

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Does anyone know when the instructions for build pack 13 will be uploaded? I had my delivery last Thursday. Could someone chase it up please?
Building:
Ghostbusters Ecto-1, Ford GT40, Gone in 60 seconds Eleanor mustang, Shelby Cobra
Complete:
R2D2, Red Bull RB7 RC, Battleship Bismarck, Shelby GT500 'super snake'
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 22 March 2021 12:47:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

I'm sure Admin is aware.
mortyjeff
#3 Posted : 31 March 2021 18:00:46

Pack 13 instructions has shown up LOL
Silent_Running
#4 Posted : 31 March 2021 18:39:11

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

semaj wrote:
Does anyone know when the instructions for build pack 13 will be uploaded? I had my delivery last Thursday. Could someone chase it up please?

Hi Semaj,
With regards to build guides there are currently improvements being made and in future build guides will appear in a more timely manner. I will pass your request to Admin will be in touch soon.
Regards
Glenn
roymattblack
#5 Posted : 31 March 2021 19:08:02

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Pack 13 guide is now there.
It looks as if they have addressed the issue over the peculiar tyre fitting timing.
semaj
#6 Posted : 31 March 2021 22:45:08

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Silent_Running wrote:
semaj wrote:

Hi Semaj,
With regards to build guides there are currently improvements being made and in future build guides will appear in a more timely manner. I will pass your request to Admin will be in touch soon.
Regards
Glenn

Thats great to hear! Thanks for the heads up folks BigGrin

I hope the next pack comes online in good time. Everything has been great with this build, its just the last couple of packs they seem to be behind. Some communication of changes or possible delays and things wouldn't go amiss - something the company seems to be greatly lacking (not you guys).

Looking forward to getting on with this pack, whilst not loads in terms of parts there is massive progression! And yeah, it's good to see they addressed the odd sequence of fitting the wheel then the tyre
Building:
Ghostbusters Ecto-1, Ford GT40, Gone in 60 seconds Eleanor mustang, Shelby Cobra
Complete:
R2D2, Red Bull RB7 RC, Battleship Bismarck, Shelby GT500 'super snake'