Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
New member Options
Blobthebuilder
#21 Posted : 16 April 2021 13:03:43

Groups: Registered

Still nothing arrived was told would be posted Tuesday maybe Wednesday, 15 days now since paid?
Blobthebuilder
#22 Posted : 16 April 2021 17:00:48

Arrived at 1:30pm looks good quality
Silent_Running
#23 Posted : 16 April 2021 21:05:07

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Forum Support Team

Blobthebuilder wrote:
Arrived at 1:30pm looks good quality

Hi Mark, I’m so glad your first pack has arrived. You’ve signed up to a really great model. Just a little information for you. The research team from DeAgostini flew to the Yamato museum in Japan and gained access to research papers and the giant model of the Yamato which has pride of place. This was in preparation for the building of the first proofing model of the Yamato which was built by a professional ship master modeller.
Regards
Glenn BigGrin
Blobthebuilder
#24 Posted : 17 April 2021 01:19:14

It shows they done there work, what are the 2 bottles in first pack, one has white/blue cap other is black
Gandale
#25 Posted : 17 April 2021 08:44:55

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Blobthebuilder wrote:
It shows they done there work, what are the 2 bottles in first pack, one has white/blue cap other is black

I don't recall receiving two bottles with my kit but you may find they are bottles of PVA adhesive. Some time ago wooden partwork kits were provided with small bottles of PVA at the start but its not so common to find them in packs now. If it is PVA then I'd advise you substitute for your own preferred brand...

Regards

Alan
Blobthebuilder
#26 Posted : 17 April 2021 10:04:45

Gandale wrote:
Blobthebuilder wrote:

I don't recall receiving two bottles with my kit but you may find they are bottles of PVA adhesive. Some time ago wooden partwork kits were provided with small bottles of PVA at the start but its not so common to find them in packs now. If it is PVA then I'd advise you substitute for your own preferred brand...

Regards

Alan

I tried to add pics but didn't know how, and when I clicked attach file it said a serious error had occurred
Gandale
#27 Posted : 17 April 2021 10:16:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Blobthebuilder wrote:
Gandale wrote:
Blobthebuilder wrote:

Regards

Alan

I tried to add pics but didn't know how, and when I clicked attach file it said a serious error had occurred

You will find a lot of info here on how to attach pics to your posts. A lot depends on the type of device you are using

https://forum.model-spac....aspx?g=topics&f=20

Regards

Alan
Blobthebuilder
#28 Posted : 17 April 2021 12:48:27

Gandale wrote:
Blobthebuilder wrote:
Gandale wrote:
Blobthebuilder wrote:

Regards
If using phone, I tried to attach puc from.galkery and even tried taking a pic when asked but it says serious error has occurred if it persists speak to afmin and I don't know how to attach using img option
Alan

You will find a lot of info here on how to attach pics to your posts. A lot depends on the type of device you are using

Regards

Alan

Blobthebuilder
#29 Posted : 17 April 2021 13:47:45

Gandale wrote:
Blobthebuilder wrote:
Gandale wrote:
Blobthebuilder wrote:

Regards
If using phone, I tried to attach puc from.galkery and even tried taking a pic when asked but it says serious error has occurred if it persists speak to afmin and I don't know how to attach using img option
Alan

Regards

Alan