Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Instructions? Options
Graphixman
#1 Posted : 20 April 2021 16:55:15

Groups: Registered

Quick question that I'm probably too dense to figure out. The download page only goes to pack 12, however I'm due to receive pack 16 today. Is there another place that the .PDF's are hosted at? There are 24 packs in total, soooo

Thanks in advance,
Fred
Graphixman
#2 Posted : 20 April 2021 16:57:19

re: dense.... I meant to type 16 pack instructions are posted...My fingers got the best of me lol Blink
Gandale
#3 Posted : 20 April 2021 17:36:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Try here, under the build tab....

https://www.model-space....mig-29-model-plane.html

Instructions up to pack 19 are available for download...

Regards

Alan
Graphixman
#4 Posted : 20 April 2021 19:22:26

Thank you! BigGrin Hopefully they will include the last 5 issues soon. I am enjoying the build.

Gandale wrote:
Try here, under the build tab....

https://www.model-space....mig-29-model-plane.html

Instructions up to pack 19 are available for download...

Regards

Alan

Graphixman
#5 Posted : 15 July 2021 21:38:21

Just got a reply on an instruction question on another thread, then they for some reason closed the thread???

A very terse answer. With 5 issues to go the answer was basically to "shut up" They are running behind, and you'll get the instructions when the build is completed...Hummm

Should I just put the boxes in the closet until next year when they decide to publish them? I understand what they're saying, but I think we all know how much this costs and a bit silly to just say that...Saying that they don't have instructions as the parts are being minted just sounds silly. I know someone wants to blame COVID, but the files are done digitally so in all actuality should be out before the parts.

Kerfuffles like this are going to cause folks not to dive into a long term expensive build.

IMHO.
admin
#6 Posted : 15 July 2021 23:31:01

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Graphixman wrote:
Just got a reply on an instruction question on another thread, then they for some reason closed the thread???

A very terse answer. With 5 issues to go the answer was basically to "shut up" They are running behind, and you'll get the instructions when the build is completed...Hummm

Should I just put the boxes in the closet until next year when they decide to publish them? I understand what they're saying, but I think we all know how much this costs and a bit silly to just say that...Saying that they don't have instructions as the parts are being minted just sounds silly. I know someone wants to blame COVID, but the files are done digitally so in all actuality should be out before the parts.

Kerfuffles like this are going to cause folks not to dive into a long term expensive build.

IMHO.

Hello,

My apologies for what you felt was a terse “Shut Up.” The build guides have, and will continue to be sent out on a monthly basis, just as they have always been. You will NOT have to wait until the kit is complete to get them all. When the kits run is completed, that is the ONLY time they will eventually be available all at once.

Unfortunately however, the build guides have been running behind on most of the kits lately, and while I understand that you want to build your kit, it’s really a matter of being patient. The MS Forums are not able to speed up the production of the build guides. They have been running about 2-3 weeks late. As this has been a common complaint of late, and, having responded to your(and several others) valid complaints, I chose to lock the thread, as there is no further information to be had. (Thus the brevity of my response)

Again, it’s just a matter of being patient, as the guide WILL be produced.

Best,

Mark