Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

scrap metal and firewood Options
cce427
#1 Posted : 29 April 2021 17:36:22

Groups: Registered

I built the Mustang, well bought two actualy one for me and a full unmade kit in the loft for future generations and as a modeler for 50 years fancied the spitfire, my favourite aircraft of all time, planned to retire and make it, retired and lockdown saw months and months building the kit from months of parts delivered. July 2020 they stopped, an expired debit card. so, 9 months later, no parts. 9-11 phone calls, excuses, fobbed off, new debit card details given 8 TIMES, two diferent cards, two accounts and all declined. so on to the banks, no requests or declined payment requests in 7 months, this company stinks so if anyone wants £500 worth of scrap metal and wood to start a fire make me an offer. I will be going public with this in the UKCursing Cursing
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 29 April 2021 18:36:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Send all your account info/subscriber number etc by PM here to 'Admin'.
Mark is a great guy and he will look into for you.

Roy.
cce427
#3 Posted : 29 April 2021 18:57:42

Done that 20 times in 6 months, no point, now banned from uploading pictures of my £500 scrap
File Attachment(s):
IMG_215620pc.jpg (340kb) downloaded 22 time(s).
IMG_215720pc.jpg (321kb) downloaded 17 time(s).
cce427 attached the following image(s):
IMG_2161pc.jpg
IMG_2159pc.jpg
roymattblack
#4 Posted : 29 April 2021 19:17:50

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Sorry - banned from what?
Your pictures are showing.
Have you given your details to Admin here before?
Not just trying C/S via the 'phone.
admin
#5 Posted : 29 April 2021 19:54:18

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hello,

I’m seeing pictures! If you do not size them to 600x448 pixels, they will not display. The pic I do see is of the fuselage hanging. Neither I, nor anyone on the FST has banned you from doing anything, and in point of fact, it’s impossible to “ban” someone from posting pictures.

Regarding your lack of deliveries;

I responded to you back in March, and you did not reply. However, it is important for you to note, I CANNOT TAKE, OR ASSIST IN PAYMENT ISSUES. You will need to update those with CS, as the forums are on no way at all connected to the retail side of DeAgostini. The CS people you are talking to are a contracted agency that “handles” the DeAgostini account. Since you have done that, if you PM me your sub number, the delivery name and address, and your phone number, I can send it to Italy.

Mark

cce427
#6 Posted : 30 April 2021 08:58:09

My apologies, the pictures were to large but the server gives a notice to say there is a problem please retry.

Yes I have PM'd here many times and Mark, I replied to you on 28 March, 3rd 4th 6th and 7th of April.

I have spoken to CS 9 times contact is Roy Howell that nobody here seems to have heard of. I have given New debit card details 6 times with two different valid cards and the answer coming back every time is that the cards have been declined. Conversations with both my banks say they have never had any payment requests from either company so they were not declined. I was also told it was a problem in Germany so 3 countries involved now is there ?

I have also been promised email updates every time I have contacted CS but not one has ever been sent.

I know moderators here are not responsible but as a company owner for over 35 years the buck stopped with me and I always got to the bottom of a customer problem. nobody in these company seems to have any authority to sort this out.

Angry
Silent_Running
#7 Posted : 30 April 2021 09:54:00

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Forum Support Team

cce427 wrote:
My apologies, the pictures were to large but the server gives a notice to say there is a problem please retry.

Yes I have PM'd here many times and Mark, I replied to you on 28 March, 3rd 4th 6th and 7th of April.

I have spoken to CS 9 times contact is Roy Howell that nobody here seems to have heard of. I have given New debit card details 6 times with two different valid cards and the answer coming back every time is that the cards have been declined. Conversations with both my banks say they have never had any payment requests from either company so they were not declined. I was also told it was a problem in Germany so 3 countries involved now is there ?

I have also been promised email updates every time I have contacted CS but not one has ever been sent.

I know moderators here are not responsible but as a company owner for over 35 years the buck stopped with me and I always got to the bottom of a customer problem. nobody in these company seems to have any authority to sort this out.

Angry

Hi there,
Let me say first the Forum Support Team understand your anger and frustration and if I was in your position I’d feel the same. You feel that your being ignored and you want help so you can carry on building your Spitfire which you’ve made an excellent job of so far if I may.

The first step in getting you sorted is to PM Admin your:
Subscription number
Full name
Full address
Telephone number including area code

Once you have done this Mark will go to Italy directly, which is DeAgostini by the way not CS. We want to help you and we do care about you the forum member. I know you have had a bad experience so far and I’m sorry that you have, but we want you to have a happy experience instead and that begins with sending your details.
Regards
Glenn BigGrin
admin
#8 Posted : 30 April 2021 15:28:51

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Jees. I really need to stop replying to things before I’m awake, or when I’m going to sleep! My apologies!

I have sent it all up the food chain. I’ll do so again.

Best,

Mark
admin
#9 Posted : 30 April 2021 15:41:41

Is this the static kit, or the RC?
cce427
#10 Posted : 01 May 2021 11:05:54

Static. and to add insult to injury I received Pack 7 this morning when it should be Pack 27 and no money has been taken from any bank account.

CS told me there were two accounts in my name and they had deleted the account due for pack 7, it just gets worse.
cce427
#11 Posted : 01 May 2021 11:07:42

pack7.jpg
Silent_Running
#12 Posted : 01 May 2021 12:43:32

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Forum Support Team

Hi there, I have reported your issue to Admin to get you assistance and help a.s.a.p
Regards
Glenn Cool
admin
#13 Posted : 01 May 2021 16:08:04

cce427 wrote:
Static. and to add insult to injury I received Pack 7 this morning when it should be Pack 27 and no money has been taken from any bank account.

CS told me there were two accounts in my name and they had deleted the account due for pack 7, it just gets worse.

Pm sent
cce427
#14 Posted : 04 May 2021 14:29:57

CS sent this email two days ago

"Dear Chris Ellis,

Thank you for getting in touch. We can see that Issue 27 has been placed on order on multiple occasions. These have all been marked as successfully delivered by Royal Mail. Sadly you have informed us that these have not been received. Please ensure you are checking safe spaces and with neighbours just in case. The latest delivery was made on the 15th of April. We do also have another issue 27 on order.

We have also tried to take payment of pack 25 for the Spitfire. However this was unsuccessful. Your account is now inactive with us and details on how to reactivate your account have been emailed across. Kind RegardsModelSpace Customer Service

Firstly I have not said Issue 27 had not been received in fact it was delivered in 2019, although they say my account is inactive they did send me pack 7 for some reason, all I want for Christmas is Packs 27-32 should have been 2020 but heyho.
IMG_2156.JPG
IMG_2158.JPG
IMG_2160.JPG
IMG_2161.JPG
pack7.jpg
roymattblack
#15 Posted : 04 May 2021 14:38:16

Hello Chris.
Just a bit of confusion on my part.

You say pack 27 was in fact delivered in 2019, but then go on to say you want packs 27 - 32.
Do you mean 28 - 32?

Roy.
cce427
#16 Posted : 05 May 2021 09:44:05

Sorry I am confusing myself, Issue 27 Pack 7 was delivered 2019 I started all this in November 2020 and CS changed my complaint from Pack 27 to issue 27 they also say I have not had pack 26 but it is plain to see I have. Even more confusing when the PDF's of the build I am following call them stages Confused
admin
#17 Posted : 05 May 2021 20:07:19

Hi,

A “pack” is a month or so of “Stages” which correspond to the weekly parts that are delivered to the News stands.

I’ve forwarded EVERYTHING on to Italy, and I’m afraid to say that there is nothing else I/we can do here on the Forums. CS issues are something I took on, as I realize that a public post is the result of extreme frustration on the part of the customer. But, the forums do not have an ability to directly impact customer issues.

I have one more trick up my sleeve, but it’s iffy, at best.

Stay well,

Mark