Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Spitfire Instruction manuels 1,2,3 Options
wedgeman
#1 Posted : 22 May 2021 03:57:55

Groups: Registered

Hi everyone, I just got the spitfire kit, cant wait to get started. The problem is that I am Missing Booklet 1,2,3. I called ModelSpace to get replacements. They Said that they are not available. THEY said to Down load on their website. The 3 videos are very short and not a lot of Info on the part numbers etc,etc. Does anyone here have any links on these 3 books to print out. Or better yet has any one here finished the kit and do not need the books anymore? I would pay for them.
Let me know, PM me.

Thanks
wedgeman
Gandale
#2 Posted : 22 May 2021 07:44:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Hi Wedgeman and welcome to the forum, great to have you with us.....Cool Cool

You'll find a complete set of build instructions by clicking on this link:

https://www.model-space....-spitfire-full-kit.html

Click on 'The Build' tab and all the instructions are there by build stage.

You can also follow the 'Official Build' which can be found here:

https://forum.model-spac...aspx?g=topics&f=139

The Official Build takes you through the complete build as per the instructions. It will also highlight any possible pitfalls to watch out for, any errors found and solutions...

There is also the excellent 'Official Spitfire' video diary for you to follow. Again this takes you through the build stage by stage as outlined in the instructions. You can find it here:

https://www.youtube.com/...pgNgQOxIsu6RXKw2D67cirm

Hope this helps and hopefully you'll also maintain a build diary so we can all look forward to seeing your progress...

Good luck with the build...

Regards

Alan
wedgeman
#3 Posted : 23 May 2021 00:19:59

Thank-you for the info. All I need now is the electric Motor and servos for retracting landing gear. Hope fully the will have in stock soon.

BigGrin Wedgeman
wedgeman
#4 Posted : 23 May 2021 00:23:01

I am Happy with this kit so far. But the Canopy has to go. Anyone know where I can get a 1/12TH scale Correct Bubble Canopy?

Thanks
WedgemanCool