Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Missippi River Boat Options
tf64
#21 Posted : 04 July 2021 17:41:03

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the Month May 2020Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Very nice build Gill, first one I have seen finished thank you for posting.

Regards

Trev
Work in progress: Tombstone (Scratch) - San Francisco 2. -The Mayflower ( scratch by plan).

Kev the Modeller
#22 Posted : 30 July 2021 13:59:49

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Very nice indeed Gil, I like anything related to the wild west and this is no exception. I should imagine that looks superb on display and a real talking point too!!

Very well done. Cool ThumpUp

Kev
Per Ardua Ad Astra
GilShapley
#23 Posted : 04 August 2021 08:10:03

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Finally got the display case finished. I now no long have to hide the boat from the grandchildren, bless them, they would think it a toy and no doubt try to sail it in the bath

Nice bit of Oak for the frame, toughened glass with a mirror for the back. This is so that both sides of the model can be seen from the front. This was a challenging build but I am happy with the result

Picture attached
GilShapley attached the following image(s):
M35.jpg
Current Build:-
[color=blue]Stash Avro Lancaster (Full Kit)plus some extra issues I picked up at a good price
[color=blue]Built:- Norman Catapult by Mantua,Roman Catapult by Mantua,HMS Victory,HMS Victory XSection,Focker DB1,Bismark,English Carronade Titanic Lifeboat,American Civil War Gatling,Hummer,Sopwith Camel F1,Occre Jupiter ,OcCre Wagon, Latina Arab Dhow, Eaglemass Orrery OcCre Rogers 119 [color=red][color=red]RB7,OcCre Missippi River Boat, Model Airways Fokker DR1
OcCre London L>C>C 106 Ugears Scrambler, Ugears Hexapod Explorer UGears Off-Road Vehicle
Markwarren
#24 Posted : 04 August 2021 09:08:34

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Now that really puts the finishing touches to what is already a great model. Looks stunningLove Love Love

Mark
delboy271155
#25 Posted : 05 August 2021 15:40:50

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Lovely end result Gil, WTG.

Cool Love Cool Love Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

andali15
#26 Posted : 05 August 2021 21:17:41

What a great display case to show your well built model. Excellent work, well done. Andy