Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Looking for back issues Options
Fizzun
#1 Posted : 10 June 2021 08:33:06

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

I'm looking for issues 83 and 87. I never received these when the run was live.
I did receive the parts so was able to complete the model.

I was missing 2 folders as well but just purchased them from ebay so I could keep the issues safe.

The biggest issue I have is that I'm in Australia and the distributor that was looking after these went bust, the new distributer failed to send the missing issues and has finally responded saying they dont have any stock.

Cheers,
Dave
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 10 June 2021 08:53:43

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Good luck in your search.It's possible someone here may have spare issues but Your best hope is probably Ebay.
admin
#3 Posted : 12 June 2021 02:43:38

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Are you looking for just the magazines? Shoot me a PM if that is the case.

Best,

Mark
Junk Pilot
#4 Posted : 14 June 2021 07:17:40

Groups: Registered

That's the way I read it too. He does state he was able to complete the model.

admin wrote:
Are you looking for just the magazines? Shoot me a PM if that is the case.

Best,

Mark

liberator
#5 Posted : 16 September 2021 09:16:12

Fizzun wrote:

I was missing 2 folders as well but just purchased them from ebay so I could keep the issues safe.
The biggest issue I have is that I'm in Australia and the distributor that was looking after these went bust, the new distributer failed to send the missing issues and has finally responded saying they dont have any stock.

Cheers,
Dave

I have the same problem. Managed to get the parts for issues 83 and 87 from the distributor, before the Aussie distributor went bust but it took a frustrated phone call ! Must be an Aussie problem. Would love the magazines that went with these two issues so I can have a proper completed set of parts and magazines. Bizarrely I was sent a 2nd set of parts for issue 83, but still no magazines, I contacted UK CS about the missing mags (may be why I got the extra parts,) I'm still waiting 2 plus years later...
liberator
#6 Posted : 28 September 2021 22:53:05

Four Years later and Part 83 with magazine arrived in my mail box this morning! So if anyone needs part 83 let me know-happy to share - with instructions - not the mag. Now I just need the 87 magazine and I've completed the series and can start thinking about building the damn ship!
admin
#7 Posted : 29 September 2021 06:54:42

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

liberator wrote:
Fizzun wrote:

Cheers,
Dave

I have the same problem. Managed to get the parts for issues 83 and 87 from the distributor, before the Aussie distributor went bust but it took a frustrated phone call ! Must be an Aussie problem. Would love the magazines that went with these two issues so I can have a proper completed set of parts and magazines. Bizarrely I was sent a 2nd set of parts for issue 83, but still no magazines, I contacted UK CS about the missing mags (may be why I got the extra parts,) I'm still waiting 2 plus years later...

Shoot me a PM. You can have mine, once y’all start accepting mail from America again!

Mark