Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Can't get the parts Options
Martini
#1 Posted : 16 June 2021 10:43:24

Groups: Registered

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else if having difficulty getting the issues in the UK. Not because of a shortage but because DeAgostini are unable to get the delivery address right because of their computer systems. I started the X-Wing subscription in December 2020 and so far I have only received the first 4 packages and that is because the people at the address where they get delivered to sent them over. They are obviously as frustrated as me as they no longer do that and keep sending them back to DeAgostini. The account keeps getting suspended, because of the returns, without any notification to me. So far I have phoned them about 5 times and sent various emails but the helpdesk, as friendly as they are, have no power to resolve an issue like this. Each time the answer is the same, "we know we have computer issues and we have someone who manually has to fix the addresses each time" (believe it or not). As yet I have yet to receive anything direct to my address and have not received anything since March. What is even more frustrating is that they cannot escalate any issues, offer a full refund from issue #1 (which is currently my preferred option), or even, when the issue is fixed (!?) send back issues together in order to catch up. At this rate it feels like it will be many years before I complete this if at all. As an ex-CTO I would be doing my utmost to make sure an issue like this was resolved but no one at DeAgostini seems to care.
Apologies for posting this on this forum but I really don't see where else I can ask. I may try writing to them by getting details off of LinkedIn.
So if anyone has any influence or knows how an issue like this can be resolved please, please, please let me know.
Many Thanks, Simon
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 16 June 2021 11:02:52

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

I'm not sure if we can help here with this one as the X-Wing is now being handled by Fanhome. We don't have anything to do with that kit now.

A PM to 'Admin' here may help but I suspect you might get the same answer.

Roy.
Martini
#3 Posted : 16 June 2021 11:50:33

Hi Roy. Many thanks for your quick reply. I will check with Fanhome to see if they can do anything. Do they distribute it in the UK?
roymattblack
#4 Posted : 16 June 2021 12:00:55

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Yes - they are the UK distributor.

Roy.
admin
#5 Posted : 17 June 2021 03:23:23

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Martini,

If you started your sub through DeAgostini, they will keep "servicing" your sub, not FanHome. (or, that was the last word I heard....)

Shoot me a PM, with your account details, and I'll forward it on to the Global CS manager.

My apologies for the hassle!

Mark
Martini
#6 Posted : 17 June 2021 22:02:23

HI Mark, Thanks for that. Yesterday another package got returned to them so the account went to suspended after we had managed to get it going again in the morning. But, they are now convinced that they have the right address so I'll wait for the next delivery and if I still don't get anything I will take up your offer. Many Thanks.
admin
#7 Posted : 18 June 2021 05:22:59

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Ok! Please do not hesitate to reach out, should you need anything.

Cheers,

Mark