Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

TB2 Replacement Parts ? Options
Loony
#1 Posted : 20 November 2021 14:33:08

Groups: Registered

Anybody know if Replacement Parts are available anywhere. Specifically the silver missiles ?, as I only had one in the kit..

My scratch built one is OK.. but a real one would be better!
Loony
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 20 November 2021 18:00:22

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Loony wrote:
Anybody know if Replacement Parts are available anywhere. Specifically the silver missiles ?, as I only had one in the kit..

My scratch built one is OK.. but a real one would be better!
Loony

Hi Loony,

You could try customer services to see if they have some odd issues about (quoting that you need issue 3), but on the grounds that this kit has not been produced for some while that`s a bit of a long shot.

I thought ebay would be your next best bet, but unless you want a heart attack don`t look as the only one I can find is £125 just for issue 3 (no I haven`t got the decimal point in the wrong place).

So I think your best shot is that someone on here has a spare issue 3 or part there of and has a spare missile. Other than that its sticking with the scratch built version.

Sorry I can`t help any further.Crying

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"