Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

What this topic is for Options
admin
#1 Posted : 12 March 2022 23:17:55

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi all,

With the changes to the DeAgostini Partwork/ModelSpace/FanHome business model, getting parts replaced has become a very hit and miss proposition.

This new section has been set up to deal SPECIFICALLY with parts or pack issues. The team in Italy will be able to view what is posted, and between Glenn (Silent_Running) and myself, we will be working with Italy directly to address some of these ongoing issues.

We will not be able to change the impact of out of stock items, but rather to collect information on the issues that have fallen through the cracks when you, the customer, have dealt with CS, and the stated outcome went awry.

This section is NOT for complaints. For those, please go to “Moans, Groans, gripes and Complaints. This is PURELY for parts replacement issues.

To use this section, please state the product you are having issues with, and Glenn or I will contact you directly via PM. This will be passed on to Italy.

Thank you,

Mark
ENJAY49
#2 Posted : 24 July 2023 19:09:36

Groups: Registered

Got a surprise package this morning, missing parts for Victory. Since it's been 11 months since my request, I'd given up, but well done, Mark!
Bruce
delboy271155
#3 Posted : 24 July 2023 21:17:51

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Bruce. BigGrin

This is fantastic news, bet you are well chuffed. Cool Cool Cool Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

goddo
#4 Posted : 24 July 2023 23:06:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered

Well done indeed, Derek. Another positive move on behalf of all the frustrated modellers out there.
I wonder how this latest news will affect the number of forum contributors going forward, as I am sure that some have been totally disillusioned and "given up" modelling during the upheavals?
Chris
delboy271155
#5 Posted : 25 July 2023 14:16:15

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

goddo wrote:
Well done indeed, Derek. Another positive move on behalf of all the frustrated modellers out there.
I wonder how this latest news will affect the number of forum contributors going forward, as I am sure that some have been totally disillusioned and "given up" modelling during the upheavals?
Chris

Hi Chris, Blushing

I can`t take any credit for this one, the wheels were set in motion some time ago and have obviously turned very slowly. Blink

I do however totally agree with your sentiments about forum contributions. We can but hope that if people see things changing, they will gradually return and that in itself would make the forum a better place.

Here`s hoping.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"