Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

The Joke that has become Issue 62 of R2D2 Options
hudge
#1 Posted : 25 March 2022 04:43:11

Groups: Registered

This issue for me has been on back order for over 2 years now. I know as an forum admin you can't do anything about delays and back orders but for the love of God, after 2 years I hope Management get involved. If you have parts on order for that long they are not coming. This morning I received this email from DeAgostini.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We hope that you have enjoyed your subscription to the Build your own Star Wars R2-D2 collection.

According to our records the below item/s are still outstanding.

ISSUE 062

If these item/s are still required, please contact us by the 31/03/2022 to confirm that they are still needed.

If we do not hear back by this date, we will mark them as no longer required and will cancel the order.

We can be reached on 03 9872 4000. Please quote your subscriber code above.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Experience

since that phone number they have given out is disconnected I'm not sure what is going on. To me it seems that the infamous issue 62 is never going to come and quite frankly if I cannot complete it, I want a refund. I've outlayed $2200 AUD for this stupid model and I really don't want to have a collection of parts and a half built model to show for it. Can someone from Management contact me.

Thanks
admin
#2 Posted : 25 March 2022 05:18:51

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Shoot me a PM. I’ve got a spare. I’ll need your address and phone for shipping. I just sent issue 100 down thataway.

Best,

Mark