Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Is This e-mail genuine ? Options
CaptnBirdseye
#21 Posted : 02 June 2022 16:02:55

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

What I think is a bit strange is that they try to take the money before even telling you how much is going to be taken! Personally, I think they should say ‘ok you have X amount of issues left, which would normally cost you Y, so with your discount you can have the remaining issues for Z.
Taking the money before confirming the amount I feel is totally wrong, and yes I’ve had the email to say they have attempted to take payment. I’ve emailed them back to ask what the amount is
eddieadams
#22 Posted : 02 June 2022 18:41:37

GlynD wrote:
I had a phone call from DeAgostini yesterday advising me that they had attempted to take a payment for the remaining issues which struck me as being a bit odd as I hadn’t replied to the email with the offer as deliveries had recompensed and I I was happy to continue.

They're are over the place
Nytetrain
#23 Posted : 02 June 2022 18:56:11

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I haven't received a shipment in 3 months. Called the helpline and she told me that issues 10 and 11 are on backorder. I never got the email for the 20% off thing. Confused
Best Regards,
Ron

On the bench: DeAgostini '67 Ford Shelby Mustang, Hachette Space Battleship Yamato 2202, Agora Models T-800 Terminator
Finished builds: DeAgostini Toyota 2000GT
In the Stash: Losing count...
CaptnBirdseye
#24 Posted : 02 June 2022 19:13:41

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Can’t speak for the GT as mine was for the Falcon. Never even mentioned if it included the illusion Pack 15