Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Joe Bergman Pack 21 (3 more to go) Options
bojazz
#1 Posted : 15 April 2022 17:44:38

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Pack 21........Now We are seeing some progress and this issue is cut and dry, but there is a snag........

Again and before we start this stage and skip to a single stage in Pack 21........... I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH TO LEAVE THE REAR WHEELS OFF THE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION. IF YOU WORK WITH THE WHEELS ON, YOU WILL HAVE DAMAGED PARTS!!!!!!!!!

Let's get this build going. In Step 91 you should have gotten a taste of what is happening with the rear compartment engine area. THAT WAS THEW SPOILER IN THE LAST ISSUE of my build. So let us start with the Left headlight housing. It is a pretty simple build with no added feature.
Regarding Step 91 7 thru 10 it is a simple build, Also remember those auxiliary lights from stage 1?. Now it is time to put them to use. They only go in one way, and take a little time lining them up in the holes.

Step 92 is a simple build. is a pretty simple build with no added feature.

Steps 93 and 94 are tricky. If you do this wrong you will crack the exterior lenses. So I would suggest putting the FLAT side first in (THIS IS SIDE CLOSEST TO THE GULF LOGO). The maneuver the other side into the respective slot and apply a little (I mean A LITTLE PRESSURE). Take your time. Then install the Lights as shown (the connector wire LED on the top (headlight Section).

In Steps 95 1 thru 3 REMOVE THE HOOD FROM THE BONNET ALONG WITH THE LOCKING PINS. Put them aside for a later installation. This should be done at the end - TRUST ME on that one. Attach the LED lights to the headlight ports and maneuver the fender Part 90 (Complete) and screw the fender in accordingly.

Side note: The Gulf logos are a little off. There is someone on this site and thread that makes the corrected marking alignment. If you can live with the slight offset, no problem. Please contact roymattblack through the forum.
We are getting closer to the end!!!!!!!!

See you on the full Pack 22 build. It is getting great!!!!!!!!
bojazz attached the following image(s):
Deago 1.jpg
Deago 2.jpg
deago 3.jpg
deago 4.jpg