Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Any suggestions to help a silly twit (me)? Options
suey
#21 Posted : 02 September 2022 20:02:59

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Hi Gray,

strange forum problems - keeps telling me there is a problem, try again later. I do and problem repeats. I use Edge, so I closed window down, tried again and got in but wasn't logged in, so logged on and got forum error again. Not my dsy. Obviously finally got in, so will at least get this reply in. And oh crap, just scrolled down and seeing

There has been a serious error loading the forum. No further information is available.

Please contact the administrator if this message persists.

Try Again

Anyone else seeing problems?

Yes, contacting Chris was the right thing to do - imagine trying to get the same kind of help from DeAg ...Crying

I don't think I've seen an update on your Lady Eleanor build recently. Is there a reason for the hiatus?

I have dry fitted he keel, bulkheads and lower deck. Now slowly paring down the inserts. Definitely going to take my time on those. Will get some photos and start my diary - if can gets browser working properlyMad
Sue

CaptnBirdseye
#22 Posted : 03 September 2022 09:57:16

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

BigGrin That’s good news Suey. The problem you had with those formers before is because it is easy to mistake bow and stern due to the similarity of shape. They almost look interchangeable.
No, still progressing with Eleanor just fitting it in between Victory and Trinidad builds. Haven’t updated any of my build diaries to be honest. Just not feeling the love towards DeAg lately. Too much has gone on in the background.
Don’t mind helping others out tho ThumpUp