Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

San Francisco 2 Options
builderphil
#1 Posted : 07 February 2012 15:36:25

Groups: Registered

Hi Admin,i am stuck.I have asked twice if DeAg could resend me the instructions for San Francisco 2,as i lost them on my pc, so far i have had nothing sent could you please help me on this?thanks,Phil
karl1113
#2 Posted : 07 February 2012 15:53:11

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

hi phil,have you still got the e-mail they send you,for downloading the instructions??if you have you can still download them again.wish I could help further,maybe mike (mwg) could send you a copy of his,he is currently doing sfs2.
Current builds: SotS, USS Consitution, San Felipe, D51 loco, HMS Surprise, RB7, Arab Dhow, Jotika HMS Victory
Completed builds: HMS Pickel, Thermopylae, Mississipi river boat, Mary Rose, Cutty Sark, San Francisco II, HMS Victory x5, Titanic Lifeboat, Panart HMS Victory Launch, Hachette Titanic, Virginia Schooner, Endeavour Longboat.

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
Ger C
#3 Posted : 22 February 2012 01:15:21

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi Phil,

if you are still looking for the instructions I may be able to help,

my eight month son bought me the complete kit for ChristmasLove , its great being a Dad with a son that has more money than I Love

I received the full set of instructions, if you wish I could try and scan the pages that you are missing,

hope that it helps,

Ger
Ger C
#4 Posted : 22 February 2012 01:17:57

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Probably best if you pm me,

hope that I can help,

Ger
furface164
#5 Posted : 28 July 2012 02:03:31

im looking for allthe instruction to can any one help