Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Issue 92 Magazine Options
CaptnBirdseye
#1 Posted : 03 December 2022 17:01:11

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi Guys
I have been trying to get the magazine for Issue 92 from Modelspace, but i am really struggling for some reason. They sent me the part but no magazine.
Does anyone out there have a copy they would be wlling to let me have or that i could purchase?
S4Simon
#2 Posted : 05 December 2022 23:46:11

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

My mags have long gone the way of the dodo. The best I can manage is a synthetic version of issue 92, courtesy of the scale auto factory site. Just click on 92.

Falcon build instructions
BUILDING: Taking a break / Waiting for the next epic build to be released

COMPLETED: Hachette Spitfire, Hachette Bismarck, Deagostini Millennium Falcon, Deagostini R2-D2
Junk Pilot
#3 Posted : 10 December 2022 22:23:30

Apart from being scans of the magazine instruction the Scale Auto Factory PDFs AREN'T that great. The "long since defunct" original De Agostini Build Diaries are freely available (I was the one who saved them and shared them everywhere) and are so much better with more, higher-rez images and more detailed information.
Junk Pilot
#4 Posted : 10 December 2022 22:25:37

Can you make do with a scanned copy of the entire magazine or do you wnat the physical copy to complete the set?

CaptnBirdseye wrote:
Hi Guys
I have been trying to get the magazine for Issue 92 from Modelspace, but i am really struggling for some reason. They sent me the part but no magazine.
Does anyone out there have a copy they would be wlling to let me have or that i could purchase?

CaptnBirdseye
#5 Posted : 12 December 2022 14:37:42

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi
Trying to get hold of a physical issue to complete the set.
I had a LOT of magazines missing, so had to buy them from Ebay. This one seems like the proverbial 'hens teeth' tho.