Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Delivery issues Deagostini uk Options
domc1012
#1 Posted : 04 May 2023 02:16:07

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

I have this problem of issues 5 & 6 for Yamaha YZR M1 not able to delivered having twice the experience of not delivered and returned to Deagostini UK. But issue 7 was fine to delivered and receviced, the address has not being changed since the beginning, tried to contact the customer service e-mail not had no response as I have to e-mail them to get hold of the tracking number, before was directly e-mail to meConfused Is anyone here able to help??
domc1012 attached the following image(s):
delivery_history_2.PNG
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 04 May 2023 17:41:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi domc1012, BigGrin

Could you please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) with your full subscription details and I will see if I can get some clarification on your issues.

Do not post this information on the open forum. PM only.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Forum Support Team
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

domc1012
#3 Posted : 09 May 2023 12:55:56

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

delboy271155 wrote:
Hi domc1012, BigGrin

Could you please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) with your full subscription details and I will see if I can get some clarification on your issues.

Do not post this information on the open forum. PM only.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Forum Support Team

Hi Derek,

In the pass few days the re-delivery of Issue 6 was successful, now processing the re-delivery of Issue 5 and new shipment of Issue 8, lets keep our fingers crossed that hopefully everything will run smoothly. Thx for the help!!

domc1012
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 09 May 2023 13:07:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi domc1012

So happy to see you have had a result.ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp

As this now seems resolved I will lock this topic, should you need further assistance at a later date, then feel free to post again or PM me.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"