Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

A report of 61th SHIZUOKA Hobby Show Options
Yutaro HONMA
#1 Posted : 14 May 2023 11:43:37

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi All!

I fortunately received invitation to 61th SHIZUOKA Hobby Show, and went Shizuoka City and the show. I sent several photos of the show in Shizuoka City here. I hope you enjoy them.

First, I introduce the city. If you want to watch photos of the show, you had better jump to next posts.

I fortunately received invitation to 61th SHIZUOKA Hobby Show, and went Shizuoka City and the show. I sent several photos of the show in Shizuoka City here. I hope you enjoy them.

First, I introduce the city. If want to watch photos of the show, you had better jump to next posts.

If you have TAMIYA's model box, you can see "Shizuoka" on the box. Because a lot of model companies are exist in Shizuoka city. They say that the share of the plastic model in Shizuka is 83% in Japan.

There are some monuments of plastic models there. This is a Samurai Armor model near Sunpu Castle.

The reason why there are a lot of model companies in Shizuoka is that former SHOGUN (General of SAMURAI) IYASU TOKUGAWA lived here and make many craftsmen live to build a new town for his remaining life. A culture of craft is remained in this city.

Best Regards,
Yutaro
Yutaro HONMA attached the following image(s):
No11.jpg
No1.jpg
No2.jpg
No5.jpg
No6.jpg
No8.jpg
DeAGOSTINI 1/250 the YAMATO, 1/250 the AKAGI.
Hasegawa Co. 1/350 Battle ship NGATO, 1/350 Aircraft carrier Akagi, Battle ship MIKASA.
Water line series 1/700 Battle ship YAMATO, HIEI, YAMASHIRO, Aircraft carrier HIRYU,TAIHO, Heavy Cruiser Myoukou, Ashigara, Nachi, Haguro & others.
Yutaro HONMA
#2 Posted : 14 May 2023 12:26:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi All!

I attach photos of the 61th SHIZUOKA Hobby Show. A lot of model maker companies gathered the show and many people visit the show. New models, tools, topics and information can be seen at the show.
There also plastic model monument at the entrance. There is a real tank that Japan self defense force collaborate the event.
The topic of this 61th was that some real cars and tanks were displayed.

Best Regards,
Yutaro
No35.jpg
No33.jpg
No13.jpg
No14.jpg
No16.jpg
No18.jpg
No15.jpg
No25.jpg
Hasegawa Co. 1/350 Battle ship NGATO, 1/350 Aircraft carrier Akagi, Battle ship MIKASA.
Water line series 1/700 Battle ship YAMATO, HIEI, YAMASHIRO, Aircraft carrier HIRYU,TAIHO, Heavy Cruiser Myoukou, Ashigara, Nachi, Haguro & others.
Yutaro HONMA
#3 Posted : 14 May 2023 12:32:03

I attach next photos.
No19.jpg
No20.jpg
No21.jpg
No22.jpg
No23.jpg
No24.jpg
Yutaro HONMA
#4 Posted : 14 May 2023 12:36:21

This is my last post. I guess some members may be interested in KYOSHO.
No26.jpg
No27.jpg
No28.jpg
No29.jpg
No30.jpg
No31.jpg
No32.jpg
delboy271155
#5 Posted : 14 May 2023 15:49:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Yutaro, BigGrin

Thankyou very much for posting this thread.Cool

I really enjoyed all the pictures and the background information on the venue. Its good to see how its done in other countries.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Yutaro HONMA
#6 Posted : 15 May 2023 12:47:24

Hi Derek!

Thank you for your comment on my posts.

I have upped my very simple report video on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/XFpgNrQBQOE

Best Regards,
Yutaro