Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
ECTO1 deliveries UPDATE - NOW GO Options
delboy271155
#21 Posted : 03 September 2023 18:42:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Well Hi All, Blink BigGrin

I think this is what`s called a great result.Woot

This thread was started to originally let people know that the parts for the defunct Eaglemoss subscription was shipping (my final issues are supposedly in transit Cool ) and here we are with parts that are no longer supplied, available to the market.

WTG Mark, that`s an amazing turn around in that short time.

Shows what can be done. ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Markwarren
#22 Posted : 10 September 2023 23:01:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Instruction video now available and First pack on Etsy.
https://scalemarkmodels.etsy.com
YouTube instruction video here
YouTube Video
mwb
#23 Posted : 15 September 2023 22:48:01

Groups: Registered

Well, great news. I received my Ecto 1 Proton Pack kits (the first kit) from ScaleMarkModels, our very own Mark Warren, today (9-15-23). I would like to say it is very much worth the money. All the work that went into this is amazing. Everything you need is there. The resin quality is superb - tabs and slots fit without any adjustments. Just plain awesomeness. Thank you Mark.
Now, let's see if I can do it justice.

Have a great weekend everyone.

wyatt
Markwarren
#24 Posted : 16 September 2023 11:16:53

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Thank you Wyatt, I’m really looking forward to seeing them in the gurney. Cool

Mark