Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Goodies for the Poker 1/8 Lotus 72D Options
mwb
#1 Posted : 27 July 2023 05:02:56

Groups: Registered

For those building the Lotus 72D - here is an awesome detail up set for it.
I am not selling it - I am just letting you know of its existence. The gents name is Paul Koo, some of you may know of his products, and his goods are top notch. And he is first rate to deal with. He does ship international at a set rate of US $20.00. For what is offered, this is a great deal. PM me for details if any of this post is removed. Here is the email he sent me:

--Hello, the all new Pocher 1/8 JPS Lotus 72D Assembly and Super detailing Instruction DVD-ROM is finally available. There are over 1,000 assembly photos and hundreds of building tips that is not in the manual, and high resolution reference photos of the Lotus 72D Chassis #5 taken at Classic Team Lotus in UK, with all the cowlings removed to show the details, and much more. Please see DVD sample photos here:

https://www.dropbox.com/...fwFeoSySx1VNCx80la?dl=0

There is also a Scale Hardware/Detail Set available which includes over 120 scale hardware, more accurate seat belt material (both in width and color), a custom decal sheet that includes bigger seat belt logos to go with the wider belts, battery label, fire extinguisher labels, and more. The detail set includes most of the wires, hoses, cables, and 4 sizes of braided lines, clear fuel lines, spring wires, as well as a 1.5mm flat tip tap. Please see Detail Set sample photos here:

https://www.dropbox.com/...Q5ahWNLWyrJJGDfUSa?dl=0

The hardware set is only a partial set. Some additional pieces need to be obtained from scalehardware.com or equivalent. Here is a list of what additional items are needed.

https://www.dropbox.com/...p08apxapmapoe3&dl=0

The price of the Hardware & Detail Kit plus the DVD is $145. The hardware & Detail set will only be available with the DVD since hundreds of instruction photos are on the DVD. If you would like to purchase only the DVD, it is $35. I offer Money Back Guarantee if not fully satisfied.

Shipping by Download for only the DVD is free. Shipping for Hardware/Detail set is $8 within USA or $20 International. I can make it tax free if you send payment by Paypal Friends and Family or by paper check. My Paypal account name is pjekoo@aol.com. Please reply if you are interested, thanks.

Paul--
So, give him a shout if you want to make that 72D a gem.
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 27 July 2023 11:19:06

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

PLEASE TAKE CAREFUL NOTE:

Deagostini or any partner company do not endorse these products. The information above has been allowed to stay on the forum as the selling is done by a third party. Should any selling on the forum be discovered then be advised that there will be consequences to those involved.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Forum Support Team
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"