Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tail wheel Options
cce427
#1 Posted : 31 July 2023 16:33:40

Groups: Registered

Some of you may remember me moaning about not getting the last ten or so issues for this model and I was going to set fire to it BigGrin After my third stroke I decided to set to and make all the missing parts, mainly fusalage, tail and wing plates so it is sort of coming together with a lot of filler. I am keen to find a scale tail wheel and cockpit canopy any ideas
cHRIS
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 31 July 2023 18:38:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

cce427 wrote:
Some of you may remember me moaning about not getting the last ten or so issues for this model and I was going to set fire to it BigGrin After my third stroke I decided to set to and make all the missing parts, mainly fusalage, tail and wing plates so it is sort of coming together with a lot of filler. I am keen to find a scale tail wheel and cockpit canopy any ideas
cHRIS

Hi Chris, BigGrin

Good to see that you have managed to progress with your Spitfire Build. Cool

Now, as for ideas it my be to your advantage to let us know exactly which issues you are missing. It saves people having to work it out. My guess is that its mostly that last pack somewhere between issues 119 - 125.Blink

Please confirm and you never know, someone out there may just be able to help.

As an after thought, the flat metal plate parts are still in my stash as I`ve not got that far in my own build. I could make you templates of the said parts (at your cost inc p+p) so you can cut out your own parts like the wing plates.

The rear wheel is a different case, but we/I still need to know exactly which parts and from which issue they come from to be able to assist.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"