Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

ROBOCOP the Cyborg Law Enforcer available now Options
admin
#1 Posted : 27 August 2023 20:04:47

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All,Drool Drool Drool

Released on Fanhome the cyborg "ROBOCOP". It`s full of features and stands an impressive 62cms high.

Full details can be found on the link below:

https://www.fanhome.com/...e-series/robocop-model/

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
admin
#2 Posted : 09 September 2023 23:37:23

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All,BigGrin

I am very pleased to announce that there will be an Official Build for the "ROBOCOP".

I will be sorting an area within the Fanhome build section of the forum very soon and posting an intro to that effect.

The Robocop zone of the forum will include the Official Build, a members build area, plus a discussion area for questions, tips etc. The Official build will be a locked topic for information purposes only, but questions for the builder should be posted into the discussion area. This will be monitored and answered as soon as possible, taking into account time zones and the builders work practices and private life.

More info coming soon.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)Admin
Nytetrain
#3 Posted : 13 September 2023 23:50:40

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

I got my first pack the other day. Going to do the translucent paint on the armor.
Best Regards,
Ron

On the bench: DeAgostini '67 Ford Shelby Mustang, Hachette Space Battleship Yamato 2202, Agora Models T-800 Terminator
Finished builds: DeAgostini Toyota 2000GT
In the Stash: Losing count...
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 14 September 2023 23:07:31

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Nytetrain wrote:
I got my first pack the other day. Going to do the translucent paint on the armor.

Hi, BigGrin

Good to see that the parts are starting to filter through.Cool Cool

I have just opened up a "Robocop" forum section in the Fanhome Area. There are sub-forums for the "Official Build", "Members Builds" and a "Discussion Area" for anything Robocop related.

Hope to see some of you in there soon.

As the Robocop Area is now open I have locked this topic.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"