Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Infinity Gauntlet Official Build Issues 3 - 6 Options
delboy271155
#1 Posted : 12 September 2023 22:49:36

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, BigGrin BigGrin

Well its been a while and I can only apologise. Blushing Crying Blushing

Beyond popular belief, even Admin and the Forum Support Team have parts problems.

I received the second pack some days ago (issues 3 - 6) and as always religiously checked the parts. Well those that were in the pack anyway. Issue 3,5 and 6 were fine, but issue 4 was, shall we say a little light. In fact very light as the still sealed packaging (yes sealed) was empty. See Pic.

I will be posting issue 3 tomorrow, but must first go buy lots of flowers for the good lady. 20th wedding anniversary.Blink I have too many sharp tools around to forget, say nothing of what`s in the kitchen.Crying Crying

So, its issue 3 tomorrow and then I`m at the mercy of CS.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
delboy271155 attached the following image(s):
IMG20230902131410.jpg
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

delboy271155
#2 Posted : 13 September 2023 16:56:36

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Ok here we go. LOL

One happy lady of the house with Roses and Chocolates, so I`m in an abundance of BROWNIE points at the moment. Better see if there`s another kit I should order while the goings good. Love Love Love

Anyway as promised here`s the update for Issue 3 of the Infinity Gauntlet.

As always parts supplied are shown in Pic 1.

We will be building the "Green" Time stone along with its surrounding plating and as before all the screws are of the same size, so I`ll just be noting how many screws to use and indicating their position on the Pics I attach.

Now as before it is worth checking that the tabs on the circuit board are at right angles to the board itself to stop any damage during assembly. Pic 2.

Insert the circuit board carefully inside the rear section of the stone assembly (Part C03) and fix in place with two screws. Pic 3.

Position the two springs (indicated by the arrows) and place the Green stone (orientation as shown) above them as shown in Pic 4. Then whilst keeping the stone in place put the front part of the stone on top as shown in Pic 5. Now carefully hold the assembled parts together and turn them over and fix them together using three screws. Pic 6.

That`s the juggling section done Blink LOL and we nearly have a working "TIME" stone.

Working to the rear of the assembly, position the two magnet covers and fix them using two screws each. Pic 7. Continue by fitting the three batteries supplied into the battery box, making sure that all the positive sides face the spring. Pic 8. Then with the batteries in place, position and fix the battery cover with another screw. Pic 9. You can now test the stone lights up by pressing the Green Stone Pic 10. A second press should turn it off.

We can now concentrate on the surround extension of the Time Stone.

Start by positioning part A12 onto A11. Pic 11. Then fix the parts together using 3 screws. Pic 12. Finally fit the stone inside the surround and secure them together with 5 screws as indicated in Pic 13.

Pic 14 shows the finished construction for this issue.

Progress is now dependant on CS when they send the parts for issue 4. Crying

See you then. BigGrin

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)Admin

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

delboy271155
#3 Posted : 22 September 2023 19:52:26

I`m back as promised. Blink BigGrin

The problem with the missing parts is now resolved and I have a major catch-up job to do.

For this pack Issues 3 - 6, Issue 3 has been posted, this update is for Issue 4, Issue 5 has parts only (nothing to do) and Issue 6 is not a busy one.

In between posting this pack I have started building Issues 7 - 11 for the next pack. So get ready for a major session of updates while I play catch-up.Flapper

Issue 4:

Parts supplied shown in Pic 1.

Bring the assembly of the back of the hand to the work space and position each lower detail (A07 and A08) as shown in Pic 2. Then secure each part using 3 screws supplied with this issue Pic 3. Yep advisable to do them one at a time, but saves me doing to many Pics when I`m playing catch-up.Flapper Flapper Flapper

Two more detail parts are now fixed approximately half way up the back of the hand, indicated by the arrows in Pic 4. These will also be fixed one at a time using 2 screws each, that are also supplied with this issue as highlighted in Pic 5.

The next detail part fits at the top of the hand back plate, Pic 6 and is fixed in place using 2 screws also supplied with this issue, as shown in Pic 7.

We now turn back to the "Mind Stone" part of the build.

Bring all the parts from Issue 2 back to the table. This includes the back of the Mind Stone with the circuit board inside, the yellow Mind Stone lens and the two springs.

Start by positioning the two springs in place as shown in Pic 8. Position the Mind Stone lens in place, Pic 9. Now carefully position the part A04 on top. Pic 10. keeping all the parts in place, compress them together and fix them together using 4 more screws supplied with this stage. Pic 11.

You can now test the Mind Stone by pressing the stone to illuminate it Pic 12, a second press will switch it off. If all is working correctly, position the Mind Stone into its place in the back of the hand armour. Pic 13.

So that completes this update for Issue 4. You should now be able to illuminate both stones that are in the back of the hand armour. Pic 14.

See you all soon for the next update. Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

delboy271155
#4 Posted : 22 September 2023 20:43:10

Hi All, BigGrin

Issue 5 of the Gauntlet is very easy.Blink

Parts supplied shown in Pic 1, SORRY "part" supplied. It is darn big though.LOL

No work to do in this issue, so see you soon for Issue 6.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
1.jpg

delboy271155
#5 Posted : 22 September 2023 21:09:41

Welcome back folks, BigGrin

Updates coming thick and fast, cos here`s the update for Issue 6.Blink Blink

Not a lot to do, but as usual parts supplied are shown in Pic 1.

Bring that big palm piece back from Issue 5 to your table. Then place the part supplied with this Issue (A94) onto the palm piece. Note: they must be properly aligned for them to come together and lay against each other properly. Pic 2.

Now fix the two pieces together with 3 of the screws supplied in this issue as shown in Pic 3.

That concludes issue 6, Pic 4. So I`ll see you soon for the next pack that covers Issues 7 - 11. Work in progress.Drool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg