Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Updating payment details Options
MASTER-BUILDER
#1 Posted : 15 September 2023 16:05:20

Groups: Registered

After 3 hours on the phone, I received an email stipulating Apple Pay can no longer be used
Looking at their alternatives
Pay-pal = do not have an account
Apple Pay = have an account, but no longer available by DE AGOSTINI
Credit card = do not own one

So after 12 phone calls and over 3 hours they eventually listened and took debit card details as the default payment method

But this was a very painful experience, where details were updated and were received, and the next payment due to be
taken

If the last payment was taken on 18th August
And next payment is due on 15th September
On their 28-day subscription
Not only can DE AGOSTINI not count correctly to 28
But DE AGOSTINI extended it to 42 days and stipulated next payment will now be taken on 29th September
Are any other forum members experiencing very substandard customer service from DE AGOSTINI
Still, no updates from DE AGOSTINI if the previously agreed date 29th September is when the subscription will recommence, as the subscription is still sitting in my bank account and remains there , as it has not been requested by DE AGOSTINI, meaning further delays and disappointment are on the horizon.
Today Tuesday 26th September 2023
I received a call from DE AGOSTINI to give me my tracking, and confirmation should be received in the next 10 working days
This means it should reach me by Tuesday 10th October 2023

Absolutely amazing
I personally emailed the chief executive of DE AGOSTINI and suddenly things started moving
Areas he is addressing
Why have a customer service department, if there is no service delivered to subscribers

Customer service at DE AGOSTINI equates to no service

Even though warehouses in the UK have all issues in their warehouse, these can not be released until payment is taken which is fully understandable

But the DE AGOSTINI payment system does not have a clue about reoccurring payments every 28 days

Consequences subscribers become very frustrated and angry at the bad customer service received from DE AGOSTINI

DE AGOSTINI still believes substandard delivery of customer service is deemed as acceptable to paying subscribers

Thanks

Master-Builder

John