Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Amazing transformations Options
delboy271155
#1 Posted : 05 October 2023 18:50:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, BigGrin

I`d like to bring to people`s attention, some of the excellent transformations that Mark is bringing to the Moomins Build.

The latest addition is turning a plastic staircase into a wooden masterpiece.

WTG Mark. ThumpUp Woot ThumpUp

The Official Build can be viewed here: https://forum.deagostini...aspx?g=topics&f=784

Many thanks for your efforts Mark.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Nytetrain
#2 Posted : 08 October 2023 12:18:09

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

My wife is building the Moomin house and she is loving it. She is following Mark's build and incorporating some of his ideas into her build. She asks me tons of questions about how he did this and such, like the weathering. And I put the bug into her head about doing lighting in it. I will try and get her to post some of her pictures on the forums.
Best Regards,
Ron

On the bench: DeAgostini '67 Ford Shelby Mustang, Hachette Space Battleship Yamato 2202, Agora Models T-800 Terminator
Finished builds: DeAgostini Toyota 2000GT
In the Stash: Losing count...
Markwarren
#3 Posted : 08 October 2023 12:51:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Nytetrain wrote:
My wife is building the Moomin house and she is loving it. She is following Mark's build and incorporating some of his ideas into her build. She asks me tons of questions about how he did this and such, like the weathering. And I put the bug into her head about doing lighting in it. I will try and get her to post some of her pictures on the forums.

Thank you for your kind comments. Although I am not putting lighting into this build, I do tend to put a lot of electronics and lighting into most of my builds. If you have any questions regarding this, then let me know and I’ll help as much as I can, along with anything else. I’m more than happy to help and explain how certain things were done.BigGrin

Mark