Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ironman finished build series Options
delboy271155
#1 Posted : 05 December 2023 18:53:08

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, BigGrin BigGrin

Well Ironman has been a really fun build and I have completed it as far as Pose "A" which is the standing straight pose.

I have attached three Pics below, but will return and update this thread when Pose B, C and D are completed and then again when the battle damaged armour is complete.

Hope you enjoyed the build as much as I did and I will update this thread asap. Cool Cool Cool

Comments welcome, but be gentle. LOL Flapper LOL

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
delboy271155 attached the following image(s):
97-10.jpg
97-11.jpg
97-12.jpg
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Stupot
#2 Posted : 06 December 2023 20:11:57

Groups: Registered

Hi Derek, It looks fantastic, well done. I'm about to start the Robocop model so hopefully I can do as good a job as you. Stu.
delboy271155
#3 Posted : 06 December 2023 20:20:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Stupot wrote:
Hi Derek, It looks fantastic, well done. I'm about to start the Robocop model so hopefully I can do as good a job as you. Stu.

Hi Stu, BigGrin

Many thanks. ThumpUp

Be sure to look in on the Robocop Official Build.

https://forum.deagostini....1701886593.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utmccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)&__utmv=-&__utmk=72568272

Don`t forget to post some pics of your progress. BigGrin

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"