Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

My ET Built .....wanna call home. Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 20 January 2024 17:38:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Tech Support

From our youth, I couldn't pass it.
I'm building it for my grandson. The rubber skin has something,BigGrin I'm excited when it comes to his arms and body. I don't even want to talk about the stretchable neck.BigGrin It's just the beginning, but it's fun.

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 20 January 2024 18:29:21

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Andreas, BigGrin

Good to have you along for the journey with ET.ThumpUp

He is certainly one cool dude and as you so correctly say the rubberised skin is amazing.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Markwarren
#3 Posted : 21 January 2024 11:23:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Great to see another build, if we get enough, they may take over the world.Laugh Laugh

Mark
Andreas
#4 Posted : 27 January 2024 06:37:17

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Tech Support

Thanks guys ,yes this is fun building this oneBigGrin

received the next 3 Stages yesterday.

Starting with his Right Index finger and placing his eyes. First step is placing the red LED into the skellett off his Finger. Then pull over the Fingerskin. End off this step is to test the LED in his fingertip. As this happened, it gave me a reminder when ET brought back a flower to life again.BigGrin
Next step was to place the eyes into the slider. Next i placed the eye Assembly on the front Structure on ET,s Head.That also was the end of this Stage.

Issue 4 contains Eye and Face Assemblies. Just placed some Spring holders and the finnished assembly from Issue 3.At least the eyelid structure followed.

Issue 5 contains the first parts of the Servomotor for the eyes from ET. two gears, two Shafts and the Servomotor were placed.I also used teflon grease for smooth working off the gears and Motor. Next Issues will complete the Servomotor,so the eye test would be possible.

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/