Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Forum rules and policies Options
admin
#1 Posted : 26 February 2024 21:57:35

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All,

People that have known me over all the years I`ve been involved with this forum, will know that I try to be as easy going as possible.

Unfortunately, this is one time that I have been left with no alternative but to lay down the law and quote "Rules and Policies" of this forum.

The full list of which can be viewed via the following link:

https://forum.deagostini...&t=4192&__utma=

The two main parts for those who do not want to guess what I`m on about are below:

"You agree that the Admin Team have the right to remove, edit or move any post, or lock/remove any topic at any time should they see fit".

"The registration of more than one username by the same person without good reason, will result in suspension or ban".

The stance I am taking is aimed solely at anyone who thinks they are above the Rules and Policies, not those who want a nice quiet life getting on in our modelling world.

The Forum Support Team along with my backing, will enforce these rules as and when required.

My thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this post, even those who have nothing to worry about. This post has only occurred due to the fact that someone decided they were above the rules. This is "their" only warning.

Regards
delboy271155
ADMIN