Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Back To The Future Delorean Bulid Options
Marto77
#1 Posted : 20 April 2024 20:44:23

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

I'm a little bit peeved I started the B.T.T.F build with Eaglemoss and if course we all know about them! Trouble is that I got all the way to part 60 and that's been it. Until it's resurfaced with Fanhome but I've been told I have to start again from issue 1 which in my opinion is absurd why is it not possible to start from where it ended? There is other partwork companies that allow purchases on back issues which is something that should be SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED I also lost money on a full kit purchase of the ecto 1 Ghostbusters build which I doubt anything will come of that either
admin
#2 Posted : 20 April 2024 21:08:31

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Marto77 wrote:
I'm a little bit peeved I started the B.T.T.F build with Eaglemoss and if course we all know about them! Trouble is that I got all the way to part 60 and that's been it. Until it's resurfaced with Fanhome but I've been told I have to start again from issue 1 which in my opinion is absurd why is it not possible to start from where it ended? There is other partwork companies that allow purchases on back issues which is something that should be SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED I also lost money on a full kit purchase of the ecto 1 Ghostbusters build which I doubt anything will come of that either

Sir,

You are not the only one who is a little peeved. I am peeved because:

All Eaglemoss kits that were bought out by Deagostini/Fanhome were offered on a take up from a "where you lost out basis". MYSELF INCLUDED. You are the only person to have raised this issue.

Every account holder from the Eaglemoss database were contacted by Deagostini/Fanhome via email, with the offer to continue there subscription to a conclusion.

I find it strange that you do not mention this fact in your complaint. The only post you have made since becoming a registered member on 12/02/2024 is this complaint. Long after you would have received said emailed offer. The offer was only for registered subscribers of Eaglemoss kits. I therefore assume that you may have purchased a part kit via a third party. Therefore you will not have been informed of the carry on offer and it would not have been made available for that reason.

A case of buyer beware when buying from a third party.

Nothing to be done I`m afraid.

delboy271155
(Derek) Admin