Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ferrari 312 T4 pack 5 and issue 100 Options
Jinnai
#1 Posted : 28 May 2024 06:33:28

Groups: Registered

Wasn't quite sure where to post this so I hope this is the right place.

Long story short, but about a month ago I was sold the Ferrari 312 T4 from a person local to me. He didn't ask for much, and promised everything was inside the rather large model space box that it was contained in.

Upon doing inventory, I discovered that not only was issue 100 (the actual bodywork) but all of pack 5 was missing.

As this is no longer produced by DeAgostini / Model-Space / Fanhome it makes it quite difficult to assemble with such a huge amount missing, and other sources such as ebay haven't provided me with much help.

Does anyone have access to a spare pack 5? I'm happy to not get the bodywork because I like the detail underneath, but without pack 5 I cannot even begin to consider building this kit.

Thanks for your time and hopefully someone can help. :)
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 28 May 2024 12:33:02

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi,

I have said this so many times that anyone who buys a kit from anyone other than the official supplier, its "Buyer Beware".

Also, please remember that buying and selling via this forum is a serious infringement of the forum rules.

That said I wish you luck with your search, but this kit has been out of production for ages now so it will be difficult.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"