Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Infinity Gauntlet Official Build Issues 73 - 76 Options
delboy271155
#1 Posted : 24 September 2024 19:13:53

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, Blink

Apologies:

I know its been a long time waiting for an update, but I have found a way round the problems that I hope is satisfactory in the short term.Confused

The situation is this: Somehow, the parts for issue 70 were incorrectly coded and as such (to date) have not been supplied. That has had a knock on effect with issues 71 and 72, as I cannot proceed onto these issues. When the problem is resolved I will update issues 70-72 on the end of the previous thread. That`s the bad news, but the good news is that from issue 73 we start the construction of the Soul stone and then start on the ring finger at issue 75. So that`s where I pick up from now, Issue 73.

Well wouldn`t you know it, Issue 73 is one of those where the parts are supplied and nothing to do. Cursing

Parts supplied.....Pic 1.

I`ll be back soon with the next update now I have a sensible way forward and will update to Issue 76. My customer portal says that the next pack has been generated, so we should be able to continue with the ring finger when that arrives.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
delboy271155 attached the following image(s):
73 (1).jpg
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

delboy271155
#2 Posted : 26 September 2024 16:23:07

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, BigGrin

Here we go with the update for Issue 74, where we will complete the Soul Stone.

Parts supplied.....Pic 1. You will also need the parts supplied in Issue 73 and the main model on the stand.

Start by placing the circuit board ELEC 05 inside the part B74 and fix it in position using 2 x type 01 screws, Pic 2. Then place a spring over the two posts as shown in Pic 3. Next place the coloured lens B05 (from issue 73), inside the assembly using the orientation shown in Pic 4. Then place the cover A88 (also from issue 73) over the lens, Pic 5. Now whilst holding the parts together, turn the assembly over and fix it together using 2 x type 01 screws, Pic 6.

Working on the underside of the assembly, now fit the two parts D02 (without the magnets) in place using 4 x type 01 screws as in Pic 7.

Its now time to fit the 3 x LR41 batteries (supplied) and it should be noted that the + side of each cell should be nearest the spring end of the holder. Pic 8. With the batteries in place, fit the battery retainer D01 over the batteries and fix it in place using a type 01 screw, Pic 9.

With the Soul Stone completed, fit the two parts D02 (with magnets) inside the left hand aperture and fix them using 4 x type 01 screws, as in Pic 10.

You can now position the Soul Stone in place and test the light by pressing the stone. Pic 11.

That`s all for this update, so I`ll see you soon for Issue 75 where we start constructing the Ring Finger.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
74 (1).jpg
74 (2).jpg
74 (3).jpg
74 (4).jpg
74 (5).jpg
74 (6).jpg
74 (7).jpg
74 (8).jpg
74 (9).jpg
74 (10).jpg
74 (11).jpg

delboy271155
#3 Posted : 28 September 2024 14:03:34

Hi All, BigGrin

Here we go with Issue 75, where we start the construction of the Ring Finger.Cool

Parts supplied.....Pic 1.

Not much to do here. Take the parts A36 and A37 as shown in Pic 2. Then place A36 inside A37 by lowering directly from above and fix it in place using a type 01 screw, Pic 3.

That`s all there is for this update, Pic 4. Keep the assembly and the unused part C30 safe until they are used in the next update.

See you soon.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
75 (1).jpg
75 (2).jpg
75 (3).jpg
75 (4).jpg

delboy271155
#4 Posted : 14 October 2024 18:03:29

Hi All, BigGrin Blink

I`m back after an enforced stay in hospital and about to start playing catch up, prior to it being likely that I will be going back into another hospital soon. Crying

This is the update for issue 76 and finishes this pack.

Parts supplied.....Pic 1, you will also need the assembly from issue 75 and the unused part C30 from the same issue.

To start, take the assembly from issue 75 and position part C31 onto its side. Make sure the semi circular pin locates in the same shaped hole as shown in Pic 2.

Next place the unused part C30 from issue 75, onto the other side of the assembly. Make sure that the "T" shaped pin fits into the relevant hole as in Pic 3. Then fix the parts together, using a type 02 screw as in Pic 4.

Now position the part D04 inside the finger tip A38 and fix it in place using a type 01 screw, Pic 5.

Finally, press the finger assembly into the finger tip until they click together, as shown in Pic 6.

Unfortunately, the next pack arrived whilst I was in hospital, minus the parts for issue 77. So we are stalled for now until those parts arrive.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek) Admin
76 (1).jpg
76 (2).jpg
76 (3).jpg
76 (4).jpg
76 (5).jpg
76 (6).jpg