Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Robbie P's Build So Far Options
RobbieP
#1 Posted : 22 April 2012 15:11:35

Groups: Registered

As a newbie to both model making and the forum, I thought I'd put some pictures on here of my build so far. Thanks to the knowledgeable members of the forum, with their hints and tips it has made life for a beginner so much easier, and thanks Mr T for your 'Build Diary' its much better than the magazine,a lot easier to follow BigGrinSorry I posted it on the wrong forum, but I have got it right nowBlushing

I have now got to the sidepod stages but unfortunately managed to get a little glue on the black,Mad when I offered the side pod up to the chassis the glue seeped over a little[angry) has anyone else had problems with fitting theirs? Be great to get some tips, always appreciated meanwhile here are just a few of the more recent photos..trying to show the red where the glue has come unstuck...helpCrying [IMG]http://i1157

McLaren MP4/23
Ducati 998
Warthog
#2 Posted : 25 April 2012 15:53:35

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: registriert, Registered

Nice clean build and looking good Robbie ThumpUp
MWG
#3 Posted : 25 April 2012 18:31:25

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Robbie very nice workBigGrin Regards Mike
MWG BUILD DIARIES: HMS VICTORY, SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS, SAN FRANCISCO II, HMS HOOD, HMS ENDEAVOUR LONGBOAT, HMS VICTORY X-SECTION, 007 DB5, NISSAN GTR, CUTTY SARK, RB7, AKAGI, BARK HMS ENDEAVOUR, HUMMER H1, MITSUBISHI ZERO.

schueyking
#4 Posted : 27 May 2012 20:18:07

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Great build Robbie....keep up the good work!!!BigGrin

ChrisBigGrin