#1 Posted : 25 April 2012 12:17:38

Groups:

A sneak preview of both..
Tomick attached the following image(s):
Akagi bow stern decks.JPG
harty
#2 Posted : 25 April 2012 13:25:28

Groups:

Them Agaki boys are gonna love them Mr T. They are sweeeet.
arpurchase
#3 Posted : 25 April 2012 20:11:32

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

BigGrin sexyest bit of etch iv seen since i spotted the Yamato etch setCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Yutaro HONMA
#4 Posted : 01 May 2012 12:50:08

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hello all
We received these parts in issue 60(bow) and 61(stern) in Japan and indicated to delete or cut them so that the form of these parts may be united with the form of the each builder’s hull.Confused
Each hull was freely built by each builder and there was variation in the form of these hulls. On the other hand, these etching parts were industrially manufactured correctly based on a plan.
So, I think that we should correct so that the form of a hull may be united with the form of these etching parts. I did not obey the indication and made the form of the hull be united with them.
How do you think about this decision?

Best Regards,
Y.HONMA

PS
DeAGOSTINI Japan’s “The AKAGI” official website is exhibited till July 2012. Anyone can visit there without any registration. You can see the parts list of Japanese 100-week-part-work series in it. The parts list might help you make the building plan for your model.
I am afraid it might break a rule here to indicate a specific URL directly. I put key words by which you use Google search engine to reach the URL.

Key Words : 赤城 DeAGOSTINI パーツ一覧

If you try it, please remember “パーツ一覧” means “parts list” in Japanese and it brings you the list page.
DeAGOSTINI 1/250 the YAMATO, 1/250 the AKAGI.
Hasegawa Co. 1/350 Battle ship NGATO, 1/350 Aircraft carrier Akagi, Battle ship MIKASA.
Water line series 1/700 Battle ship YAMATO, HIEI, YAMASHIRO, Aircraft carrier HIRYU,TAIHO, Heavy Cruiser Myoukou, Ashigara, Nachi, Haguro & others.
Aliraza019
#5 Posted : 11 September 2014 06:47:33

Groups:

I am very happy with the quality of the materials I have recieved to date. In Australia we dont get to deal directly with DeAgostini. Issue 3 was despatched to me on 29 June and I am still waiting for Issue 4. They have changed to payment date to 27 August but they still cannot confirm a despatch date.