Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages «<2345>
HMS VICTORY ISSUE 5 Options
Dontshootme
#61 Posted : 06 May 2010 10:15:34

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Just checked mine....5&6 on way but no mention of toolkit that should be there as this is my 3rd delivery...whats going on admin?
Rob Nolli Illigitimi Carborundum!!!
Current Builds:HMS Victory,SV Thermopylae
Alexhill
#62 Posted : 06 May 2010 10:17:13

Groups:

I see that 4,5 and 6 have been sent and charged for (magnifyer isn't mentioned so will have to see)...

I'm still pretty much on hold untill I move and am having trouble with a couple of peices that don't want to flatten (seems my advice worked for everyone except me!)

;-)

Cheers

Alex
submariner
#63 Posted : 06 May 2010 11:05:45

Hi

My account say's sent on the 7/05/10 issue 4, issue 5 issue 6 and magnifier.

Alan
ccarlos
#64 Posted : 06 May 2010 11:05:55

Dontshootme wrote:
Just checked mine....5&6 on way but no mention of toolkit that should be there as this is my 3rd delivery...whats going on admin?

+1
on the bench
Endeavour Long Boat - awaiting paint delivery and some power tools to hit the next stage.
HMS Victory - Same situation has everyone else, grumpy till the next issue gets delivered!

Carlos Carlos
Mald
#65 Posted : 06 May 2010 11:23:55

ccarlos wrote:
Dontshootme wrote:

+1

Yippee mine is on its way as well . Thanks De Agostini hopoe you dont have any more delays

BigGrin BigGrin

Really do hope every one gets theres soon and this company start delivering on a regular 4 week schedule as promised
Glare Glare Glare
hudsonrobert49
#66 Posted : 06 May 2010 11:26:06

Outstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi when will I receive my HMS Victory?

Your email said the following

Thank you for your order.
You can now sit back, relax, and wait for your delivery, which will be with you within 14 days.

It has now been 14 days and you still have not Dispatched them??????, after all you did say WITHIN 14 DAYS.

Best Regards Robert

PS I'm confusedCursing Cursing Cursing Cursing
Regards

Rob

Bridlington.

Built Flying Scotsman (Train). Collecting HMS VICTORY
data0002
#67 Posted : 06 May 2010 14:03:02

Hi all Admin did say we wouldn't get the toolbox untill 7,8,9 & 10 were sent out which will be on the 25th (i think). As this order is to let every one chatch up with the same issues. also I don't think we will get them until Monday as 1&2 also 3&4 were sent out on a Thursday were 5&6 are not being sent out untill Friday this time.

admin wrote:
data0002 wrote:
Thank's for the reply Admin, but i have one more question will the tool box come with 5 & 6 or will it come with the order with the others on the 27th

No problem.

I don’t think these have arrived into the warehouse either yet so it’s doubtful that they will be in the parcel next week. They are coming from a different location to the ship components.

I'll provide an update on those next week.

Admin

admin
#68 Posted : 06 May 2010 15:13:56

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

hudsonrobert49 wrote:

You can now sit back, relax, and wait for your delivery, which will be with you within 14 days.

It has now been 14 days and you still have not Dispatched them??????, after all you did say WITHIN 14 DAYS.

Best Regards Robert

Hi hundsonrobert49

Have you checked your account online. I suspect that you were included in the allocation on Tuesday so should receive something shortly.

You can check here.

Admin
hudsonrobert49
#69 Posted : 06 May 2010 16:20:50

Outstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

admin wrote:
hudsonrobert49 wrote:

Best Regards Robert

Hi hundsonrobert49

Have you checked your account online. I suspect that you were included in the allocation on Tuesday so should receive something shortly.

You can check here.

Admin

Hi Admin, yes I have checked my on-line account,(I always do before posting) and this is what it says as of 15:19 06 May

There are no transactions for this account.

Any Light you can Shed on this is Much appreciated, Thanks

Regards

Rob

Bridlington.

Built Flying Scotsman (Train). Collecting HMS VICTORY
admin
#70 Posted : 06 May 2010 16:42:25

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi

Here is a quick update on the status of the two pending gifts which several people have queried.

Magnifying glass

Speaking with the warehouse it looks like some people won’t receive the magnifying glass in this next parcel due to the second stock delivery having been delayed slightly. However, these are due in around 24 May so we'll send them to you as soon as they are received.

The majority of customers will receive the magnifying glass as expected in the next parcel, but we appreciate this doesn't help those that we are not supplying now, and we are sorry for this additional inconvenience.

Tool kit

A small number of customers should have received the tool kit in this next parcel, but as of today these have still not been received into our warehouse. We hope to receive these in the next few weeks and will send out asap after that.

Customers who are due the tool kit in their next parcel (despatching around 3 June) should not be affected as stock will be with us, so you will receive them in time.

Allocation on Tuesday 4 May

The warehouse have almost completed the packing of these and most will be collected tomorrow by Royal Mail. This will coincide with the date people have seen on their online account. So they should land with you all around Tuesday next week.

Kind regards

Admin
admin
#71 Posted : 06 May 2010 16:46:51

Hi Rob

I'll look into this right now for you.

Admin
admin
#72 Posted : 06 May 2010 17:22:04

Hi Rob

I've checked your account and see that you started at issue 6.

Issue 7 is due in on Monday to us so you will be allocated your first two issues shortly after that (6 and 7). In your case the email messaging re 14 days is not a true reflection, so apologies for not highlighting this.

Once the two issues have been allocated they will then show up on the online account.

As it stands, you would be due 8 and 9 next month and then 4 issues at a time after that. However we're due to sent 7, 8, 9 and 10 to most customers at the start of June so we'll need to look to see if we can get you into this group and send you 8, 9 and 10 at the same time.

Apologies for the confusion and the delay.

Admin
jay7792
#73 Posted : 06 May 2010 17:34:46

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi Admin, I have just checked my account and it said that issue 4 and 5 and a binder have been sent out, no mention of issue 6??

Can you please tell me when I will receive issue 6 as the email I received said that issues 4, 5 and 6 were being sent togeather?Confused

Jay

Currently building:-

Deagostini HMS Victory

Amati Black Pearl

Mamoli HMS Victory 1:90 Scale

Caldercraft HMS Victory 1:72
stevew
#74 Posted : 06 May 2010 18:54:20

My account says issue 5+6 on their way, still no sign of the redelivery of 1+2
BenE
#75 Posted : 06 May 2010 20:19:09

Admin i psoted this in the question for admin thread

BenE wrote:
uhm admin? Just checked its updated mine today but only issue 3 + 4? and no 3rd gift (Magnifying glass with grips)
can you take a look please? You said to me i should be recieving issues 3 + 4 + 5 + 6, so i can be up to date with everybody else?

[quote=admin]BenE - I've spoken with Customer Services and see you had 1 and 2 sent out around 13 April. You should be included in the next allocation that we've been talking about, but you will be sent 3, 4, 5, and 6 in that parcel. And then you'll move onto 7, 8, 9, and 10 with everyone else around 29 May.

Benny - I understand you have cancelled after we had allocated 1 and 2 to you on 25 March. Let me know if that is not the case and we can reactive your subscription.

Regards

Admin

http://yfrog.com/0dorderflj

any help please?
Son of Bulwark
#76 Posted : 07 May 2010 11:58:25

Groups:

Well Admin, What's gone on? Confused some people are being sent on the 7-5-2010 issues 4,5,6 and the magnifying glass.
I'm glad some are getting the issues upto issue 6 and there free gift but what about the rest of use? Cursing
I've checked my subscription and I'm only being sent issue 3 & 4 no magnifying glass, I know you said there was a stock problem and those not getting the free gift just yet will get them as they come into the warehouse, but not to sent issue 5 & 6 as well is no good.
It looks like double standards to me!!!. Cursing
I was sent the binder issue 1 & 2 on the 14-4-2010 and you say your trying to get us all on the same issue by the 27-5-2010 well its not happening. Why sent emails about issue 5 saying "As a subscriber, we plan to allocate issues to you on the 4 May for despatch a few days later. We plan to send out up to (and including) issue 6" and not do it?
Well Admin can you explain that? Cursing Cursing Cursing
admin
#77 Posted : 07 May 2010 13:08:46

Son of Bulwark wrote:
Well Admin, What's gone on? Confused some people are being sent on the 7-5-2010 issues 4,5,6 and the magnifying glass.
I'm glad some are getting the issues upto issue 6 and there free gift but what about the rest of use? Cursing

Hi Son of Bulwark

We will send the gift to you as soon as possible and apologies that you have been affected by this. We're post on the forum when it's to be sent.

Son of Bulwark wrote:
I've checked my subscription and I'm only being sent issue 3 & 4 no magnifying glass, I know you said there was a stock problem and those not getting the free gift just yet will get them as they come into the warehouse, but not to sent issue 5 & 6 as well is no good.

Thanks for highlighting this. I've looked into this and a system override was triggered on a small number of people including yourself. We're going to send 5 and 6 to you (and others affected) early next week.

Over 99% of customers have not been affected by this.

Son of Bulwark wrote:
I was sent the binder issue 1 & 2 on the 14-4-2010 and you say your trying to get us all on the same issue by the 27-5-2010 well its not happening. Why sent emails about issue 5 saying "As a subscriber, we plan to allocate issues to you on the 4 May for despatch a few days later. We plan to send out up to (and including) issue 6" and not do it?
Well Admin can you explain that? Cursing Cursing Cursing

Keep an eye out on your Online Account and you should see 5 and 6 appear in a few days. Thanks again for highlighting.

Admin
Sarge
#78 Posted : 07 May 2010 13:44:22

Son of Bulwark wrote:

Admin wrote:

Thanks for highlighting this. I've looked into this and a system override was triggered on a small number of people including yourself. We're going to send 5 and 6 to you (and others affected) early next week.

Over 99% of customers have not been affected by this.

Hi Admin

Sorry, a little confused

I have 1+2, my account says 3+4 sent today. Am I one of the affected customers who will be sent 5+6 next week?

Many thanks
Son of Bulwark
#79 Posted : 07 May 2010 13:57:36

Groups:

Thank you Admin! very much for clearing that up for me! LOL
I'll look forward to Issue 5 & 6 coming soon.Drool
admin
#80 Posted : 07 May 2010 15:13:19

Sarge wrote:

Hi Admin

Sorry, a little confused

I have 1+2, my account says 3+4 sent today. Am I one of the affected customers who will be sent 5+6 next week?

Many thanks

Hi Sarge

This only affected a small group of people that started their subscription at part 1 (most subscribers bought part 1 in the shops).

So yes, it looks like you have been affected too Blushing

Keep an eye on your account and you should see 5 and 6 appear next week.

Just to stress this point, it has NOT affected all subscribers that subscribed from issue 1, just a very small number. BigGrin

Admin