Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

The YAMATO revisits Japan Options
Yutaro HONMA
#1 Posted : 06 June 2012 13:29:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi shipmates!
A big news has arrived!Woot DeAGOSTINI Japan's "Building The Yamato" revisits Japan.Scared This new series of the Yamato starts in the west area of Japan. I think this is a test for preparation of selling in all Japan. I attach 3 pictures here.
#1 A cover page of the 1st issue. I can see "You can also make the Musashi" on it.
#2 A last page. I can see "This series is revised version of "Building the Yamato" that was sold from Sept 6th 2005 to Jun 12th 2007"
#3 The plan was included in the 1st issue.
Best Regards,
Yutaro
Yutaro HONMA attached the following image(s):
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg
DeAGOSTINI 1/250 the YAMATO, 1/250 the AKAGI.
Hasegawa Co. 1/350 Battle ship NGATO, 1/350 Aircraft carrier Akagi, Battle ship MIKASA.
Water line series 1/700 Battle ship YAMATO, HIEI, YAMASHIRO, Aircraft carrier HIRYU,TAIHO, Heavy Cruiser Myoukou, Ashigara, Nachi, Haguro & others.
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 07 June 2012 21:07:15

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin very intresting Yaturo but i thought this build had already been issued in japan once
regards
Andy
Cool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Yutaro HONMA
#3 Posted : 08 June 2012 13:37:56

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Andy!
Yes, you are right.BigGrin She was once sold in Japan 5 years ago. Cool DeAGOTINI Japan repeats the almost same series now. This time they say that builders can select three version.
1. Okinawa version (the same as previous one)
2. Battle of Leyte Gulf version
3. Battleship Musashi (not the Yamato)Confused
Additional information will reach me in the near future. I'm going to report here.
Best Regards,
Yutaro
DeAGOSTINI 1/250 the YAMATO, 1/250 the AKAGI.
Hasegawa Co. 1/350 Battle ship NGATO, 1/350 Aircraft carrier Akagi, Battle ship MIKASA.
Water line series 1/700 Battle ship YAMATO, HIEI, YAMASHIRO, Aircraft carrier HIRYU,TAIHO, Heavy Cruiser Myoukou, Ashigara, Nachi, Haguro & others.
arpurchase
#4 Posted : 08 June 2012 22:34:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Hi Yaturo
thanks for confirming that ,so will you be building the Musashi version as her sister ship as there are only a few minor details in the superstructure between the two
regards
Andy
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .