Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Trafalgar as it happened Options
luna
#21 Posted : 08 June 2010 14:27:11

Groups: Registered

Hi all

I am new to this forum and am looking forward to starting my own build in the next few weeks, Just a quick question from me, Does anyone know where i can get an authentic naval battle soundtrack as i am thinking of putting one of these on my display case when she is done.

Many thanx and what a fantastic site i am finding all the tips tricks and other info is very very good in fact second to none i also find the whole site fascinating.

Glen
There are two types of Boats in the Royal Navy
Submarines and Targets.

snowtiger
#22 Posted : 08 June 2010 16:48:44

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi Luna welcome onboard....best palces to find such soundtracks would be either.. play dot com....of have a search around e-bay ....hope this helps...BigGrin

John...
karl1113
#23 Posted : 08 June 2010 17:27:21

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

hi luna, Im from chesterfield,just down the roadBigGrin good to have a neighbour to talk to,good luck and enjoy the build,any probs.someone always around to help.
Current builds: SotS, USS Consitution, San Felipe, D51 loco, HMS Surprise, RB7, Arab Dhow, Jotika HMS Victory
Completed builds: HMS Pickel, Thermopylae, Mississipi river boat, Mary Rose, Cutty Sark, San Francisco II, HMS Victory x5, Titanic Lifeboat, Panart HMS Victory Launch, Hachette Titanic, Virginia Schooner, Endeavour Longboat.

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
willz
#24 Posted : 08 June 2010 19:11:05

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

hi luna, dont know about any naval battle soundtrack, but if me and mike T go on skype you might be able to record it lol (calm down calm down just a bit of fun)
luna
#25 Posted : 08 June 2010 20:13:32

Hi all

Thanx for your replies i will try e-bay when the end of the build is done, it may end up as an expensive pile of firewood yet lol as im a newbie.Cursing

Glen

Glen
Submarines and Targets.

Mike Turpin
#26 Posted : 08 June 2010 21:08:34

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the Month

luna wrote:
Hi all

I am new to this forum and am looking forward to starting my own build in the next few weeks, Just a quick question from me, Does anyone know where i can get an authentic naval battle soundtrack as i am thinking of putting one of these on my display case when she is done.

Many thanx and what a fantastic site i am finding all the tips tricks and other info is very very good in fact second to none i also find the whole site fascinating.

Hi Luna

Nice to have another member from 'up North!'

If you want some loud cannon noises you should have a look at this earlier post

Victory's Cannon

Have you got the DVD of Master and Commander? Just looked on Amazon and the single disk version is only 2.99!! Apart from several battle scenes with lots of noise the whole DVD is a good naval tale and depicts an 18th century Frigate pretty well.

Mike T
luna
#27 Posted : 08 June 2010 21:27:18

Thanks Mike

i caught the video on you tube after i posted it is pretty loud but a lot of background noise had the idea of using something like this for a soundtrack however i have since decided should i go down that route i shall buy a digital photo frame that does video and sound and mount it on the wall above my display case so friends can see bits like this.

many thanks anyway

Glen
Submarines and Targets.