Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Am well impressed Options
Gaz
#1 Posted : 18 August 2012 10:00:29

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Wow subscribed to this great model and my first pack arrived today. It was despatched on Wednesday of this week so I am well impressed with the speed of delivery and also for the parts contents and the well packaged items. Thanks Deag.
Gareth
Completed models,Hachette Titanic.Deags. Hms Victory. Hachette Hems Hood.Ongoing builds. Deags Akagi,Deags Sovereign of the Seas,Deags Spitfire,On my wish list.Yamato.Royal Navy world war 2 aircraft carrier.
saintsman123
#2 Posted : 18 August 2012 12:24:07

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

i've had 7 deliveries so far, deag seem to be speeding up their system, as 1-5 would arrive 3 weeks after the download instructions, 6 and 7 had taken less than a week.

i hope you enjoy your build, as far as i've seen the quality of parts is up to the usual exellent standard.
Come on you Jimmies
Bron62
#3 Posted : 18 August 2012 22:12:29

I am very happy with the quality of the materials I have recieved to date. In Australia we dont get to deal directly with DeAgostini. Issue 3 was despatched to me on 29 June and I am still waiting for Issue 4. They have changed to payment date to 27 August but they still cannot confirm a despatch date.
Greg McHugh
Canberra Australia
Ex RAN
Current build Akagi