Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

16 Pages «<1213141516>
Jonny's Sovereign Options
jonny7england
#261 Posted : 15 December 2017 11:11:15

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Friday 15th December:

To all my Model Space friends:
During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness not just today, but throughout the New Year.

P.S..
Thank you for looking in and taking interest, plus all of the helpful advice and the sheer pleasure of being able to chat with you in person...You are the beating heart of Model Space. Thank you again and enjoy the upcoming festive season...
Cool ThumpUp
Current Builds: Deagostini HMS Victory: Deagostini HMS Sovereign of the seas. Completed Builds: Del Prado: HMAS Bounty: Hachette: RMS Titanic: Del Prado: Cutty Sark...
Gandale
#262 Posted : 15 December 2017 19:49:41

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

jonny7england wrote:
Friday 15th December:

To all my Model Space friends:
During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness not just today, but throughout the New Year.

P.S..
Thank you for looking in and taking interest, plus all of the helpful advice and the sheer pleasure of being able to chat with you in person...You are the beating heart of Model Space. Thank you again and enjoy the upcoming festive season...
Cool ThumpUp

A lovely message and am sure will be greatly received by members...Cool Cool .. The Forum can only exist and operate through having active participation from its members and your contributions are warmly welcomed.. Thanks for the support you give and hope you and your family have a wonderful festive period and beyond.

Regards

Alan
birdaj2
#263 Posted : 15 December 2017 20:20:12

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I cannot match your wonderful message johnny but its well received "matey" and its so nice there are still so many builders from the outset of the victory build still online.

Wonderful as well how many new people are joining all the time keeping the forum alive and fighting fit.

My thoughts this year still go out to some of the early contributors we used to have online as i really do miss some of them. I guess health and the likes will always be an issue but i do reflect sometimes on those that are no longer online.

Hope you have a wonderful christmas and wish you many hours of happy modelling through 2018.
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
Martyn Ingram
#264 Posted : 15 December 2017 20:33:24

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin A very merry Christmas to you also Jonny and a brilliant new year.

Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
pemberg
#265 Posted : 15 December 2017 21:11:47

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I can't better the sentiment and only agree with it.

Merry Christmas Jonny and a happy, prosperous new year.

Graeme
jonny7england
#266 Posted : 25 May 2020 14:47:15

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

[size=9][size=8][b]Hi all. Well...It has been just over two years since my last posting and by hook or crook I will finish this model one way or another..
Current Builds: Deagostini HMS Victory: Deagostini HMS Sovereign of the seas. Completed Builds: Del Prado: HMAS Bounty: Hachette: RMS Titanic: Del Prado: Cutty Sark...
Martyn Ingram
#267 Posted : 25 May 2020 15:41:08

BigGrin Nice to have you back Jonny and looking forward to seeing your progress m8 Cool
Stay safe
Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
birdaj2
#268 Posted : 25 May 2020 18:57:07

Really nice to see you back online.

I was only wondering after you the other day as it had been a long time since you had been on.

Your SoS looks really nice.

Kind regards

Tony
Happy Modelling

SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
tf64
#269 Posted : 25 May 2020 19:07:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the Month May 2020Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Wonderful build and it is good to see you back, keep posting.

Regards

Trev. ( tf64 )

Work in progress: Tombstone (Scratch) - San Francisco 2. -The Mayflower ( scratch by plan).

Gandale
#270 Posted : 26 May 2020 08:25:02

Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Great to see you back with us Jonny. May have been a while since you last posted but the work on your SOTS is looking fab..... well done and hope all is well with you....Drool Drool

Regards

Alan
Markwarren
#271 Posted : 26 May 2020 19:22:31

Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Glad to see you are back on this. Cool

Mark
John Passmore
#272 Posted : 27 May 2020 03:58:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Jonny

Welcome back - and your SotS is looking really good. Keep going now mate as the end result is sooooo satisfying.

Kind regards
JohnP
delboy271155
#273 Posted : 27 May 2020 16:27:26

Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Jonny, BigGrin

So good to see you back among us again.Cool Cool

Look forward to your next updates.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

jonny7england
#274 Posted : 11 June 2020 13:59:20

Good afternoon fellow modelers...Thank you so much for taking the time and dropping in to view my posting and for the kind messages. believe me, it is well appreciated. Yes, it has been some time but I am getting back into the swing of things except that I have been having issues with my camera as it had not been used for a while, and would you believe it, I had totally forgotten how to upload pictures from my PC to my Model Space build diary..Confused Blushing. (There was a posting some years ago on here on how to upload pictures, but, for the life of me, I can not find it). So I am making this post to update you on what I am doing? I have been fairly busy with my build of late and will post more pictures when I can. In the meantime, I have got a shedload of painting to do, for which either I need a new set of eyeballs, or new ruddy glasses!! Anyway chaps...Onward and upward.CoolThumpUp
admin
#275 Posted : 11 June 2020 14:55:23

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hello!

First, and as others have said, welcome back! Hopefully, you’ll enjoy the new feel to the boards!

Here is the link to the post on how to get pics up. We are still creaking along on this ancient old platform, so there are STILL issues with getting pics to all load, but the “reload” icon will be your friend... hope is on the horizon though.

https://forum.model-spac....aspx?g=posts&t=244

Enjoy!!
jonny7england
#276 Posted : 11 June 2020 15:28:01

Cheers admin...I will give it a try...Thank you. ThumpUp
birdaj2
#277 Posted : 11 June 2020 16:34:25

jonny7england wrote:
Good afternoon fellow modelers...Thank you so much for taking the time and dropping in to view my posting and for the kind messages. believe me, it is well appreciated. Yes, it has been some time but I am getting back into the swing of things except that I have been having issues with my camera as it had not been used for a while, and would you believe it, I had totally forgotten how to upload pictures from my PC to my Model Space build diary..Confused Blushing. (There was a posting some years ago on here on how to upload pictures, but, for the life of me, I can not find it). So I am making this post to update you on what I am doing? I have been fairly busy with my build of late and will post more pictures when I can. In the meantime, I have got a shedload of painting to do, for which either I need a new set of eyeballs, or new ruddy glasses!! Anyway chaps...Onward and upward.CoolThumpUp

I am with you on the “new eyes”.

Trying to put together my Jaguar (one pack left and its finished) but week off work this week and after all that fine weather its taking it out on me with rain and wind.

So outdoor jobs on hold and i decided to press on with the jag and am i having problems seeing.

My dear old dad used to say “cannot see with them on cannot see with them off” and i know just what he meant.

Think an eyesight test is long overdue for me.

Hope you get your pictures sorted.

Tony
Happy Modelling

jonny7england
#278 Posted : 12 June 2020 09:05:50

No...Sorry but, I just can't seem to be able to post pictures? I must be doing something wrong somewhere? I write what I want to say and where it come to adding a photo, I put a tick in the box (attach files to post) then nothing happens?? I am at a loss as to what to do?? Confused Blushing Cursing
goddo
#279 Posted : 12 June 2020 09:15:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

H i Jonny, uploading does get a bit boring but the way I do it is to write my message, tick the box for attaching and then "post" the message. You then get a box appear asking for details of the files/photos to be attached and you can then upload them. Make sure they are jpg's and sized correctly otherwise you have even more problems!!
Hope this helps a little. If you are still not sure, I'm certain that a more accomplished member will come along and give additional advice.
Happy modelling and I look forward to seeing progress pics up very soon.
Chris
jonny7england
#280 Posted : 12 June 2020 09:46:45

Thanks Chris...I will give your very welcome tip a try, so, here goes...BigGrin