Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages «<34567>»
What's your Workspace or Workshop like? Options
karl1113
#81 Posted : 27 September 2013 19:47:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

what a great workshop gents, what I'd give to have a work space that big???
Current builds: SotS, USS Consitution, San Felipe, D51 loco, HMS Surprise, RB7, Arab Dhow, Jotika HMS Victory
Completed builds: HMS Pickel, Thermopylae, Mississipi river boat, Mary Rose, Cutty Sark, San Francisco II, HMS Victory x5, Titanic Lifeboat, Panart HMS Victory Launch, Hachette Titanic, Virginia Schooner, Endeavour Longboat.

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
jase
#82 Posted : 27 September 2013 19:47:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Looks the job - just needs the mini fridge and a music play and your sorted BigGrin

I am reorganising mine soon as the wife apparently want s to use the ding room table Glare
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
petpole
#83 Posted : 27 September 2013 20:11:16

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Yes I really can't understand it that your other half says to shift that mess I want to set the table just when you start fitting a cannon, so inconsiderate LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL .

Builds in progress: HMS Victory.HMS Surprise.
Completed builds: Revell London Bus 1/24.
Builds to do:Sovereign of the seas, Hms Albion.
jase
#84 Posted : 05 October 2013 13:27:17

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Nice one BigGrin

J
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
Warthog
#85 Posted : 05 October 2013 13:52:46

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: registriert, Registered

Some nice workshops... This is mine for today BigGrin
File Attachment(s):
image.jpg (1,355kb) downloaded 48 time(s).
jase
#86 Posted : 05 October 2013 15:12:47

Warthog wrote:

Some nice workshops... This is mine for today BigGrin

No no no, thats no good at all will play havoc with glue and paint drying timesBigGrin BigGrin

bet you cant wait to be back in Blighty really Crying Mellow Laugh LOL
-Mark Twain
Warthog
#87 Posted : 05 October 2013 15:14:10

It's a killer mate but beer is helping LOL
Warthog
#88 Posted : 05 October 2013 15:16:57

To be honest it's too hot and not much to do apart from sit by the pool and drink a nice cold beer! Be nice to be able to do a build though... Then why come home! Perfect scenario really LOL LOL
karl1113
#89 Posted : 05 October 2013 16:05:06

your so tidy,nice space though, like the I-Mac,same as the wifes. that's the chitty c.b.b.? and the dow ship? nice one jase.
Current builds: SotS, USS Consitution, San Felipe, D51 loco, HMS Surprise, RB7, Arab Dhow, Jotika HMS Victory
Completed builds: HMS Pickel, Thermopylae, Mississipi river boat, Mary Rose, Cutty Sark, San Francisco II, HMS Victory x5, Titanic Lifeboat, Panart HMS Victory Launch, Hachette Titanic, Virginia Schooner, Endeavour Longboat.

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
pemberg
#90 Posted : 05 October 2013 16:18:20

Certainly tidier than mine (pics below). Doesn't matter how often I tidy it, next day seems as bad as ever.

Graeme
pemberg attached the following image(s):
PA050025.jpg
PA050026.jpg
PA050027.jpg
PA050029.jpg
jase
#91 Posted : 05 October 2013 21:19:12

karl1113 wrote:
your so tidy,nice space though, like the I-Mac,same as the wifes. that's the chitty c.b.b.? and the dow ship? nice one jase.

Hi Karl your model spotting skills are bang on BigGrin

I am not tidy at all first job every Saturday is to tidy the desk to keep the Mrs sweet Blushing
-Mark Twain
Plymouth57
#92 Posted : 05 October 2013 21:29:25

Hi Jase.

That's a lovely workplace! Just like the others have said, its so much tidier than mine too!
I also like the monitor display, that's another ship model I'd love to be able to get - Good Old Thunderchild!

Best Wishes

Robin
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Index for the Victory diary is on page 1
jase
#93 Posted : 05 October 2013 21:40:37

Plymouth57 wrote:
Hi Jase.

That's a lovely workplace! Just like the others have said, its so much tidier than mine too!
I also like the monitor display, that's another ship model I'd love to be able to get - Good Old Thunderchild!

Best Wishes

Robin

If you like The War of the Worlds keep your eyes peeled in a few weeks time BigGrin Cool
-Mark Twain
birdaj2
#94 Posted : 05 October 2013 22:40:26

Jase

You are so lucky to have a great work area like this.

Hope the little ones keep away from all your precious modelling bits and pieces.

War of the worlds - not the alien lander is it? Just trying to remember if it was möbius that put that kit out. Have some really good examples in a couple of model mags and always wanted one to add to the ever growing pile of in-made kits.

Tom cruise could never help a re-make if a classic 50's film. If I ever dare to watch it when it gets repeated I get grief. But look at the age of the film and the alien craft it's pretty amazing.

Kind regards

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
jase
#95 Posted : 05 October 2013 22:49:57

birdaj2 wrote:
Jase

You are so lucky to have a great work area like this.

Hope the little ones keep away from all your precious modelling bits and pieces.

War of the worlds - not the alien lander is it? Just trying to remember if it was möbius that put that kit out. Have some really good examples in a couple of model mags and always wanted one to add to the ever growing pile of in-made kits.

Tom cruise could never help a re-make if a classic 50's film. If I ever dare to watch it when it gets repeated I get grief. But look at the age of the film and the alien craft it's pretty amazing.

Kind regards

Tony

You can still get kits of the 1950s film there is a rather nice one of two flying fighting machines

http://www.prestigehobbi...-Plastic-Model-Kit.html

but in reality non of the films have done justice to the book - I just wish the BBC would do a miniseries as per the book a period drama with Martian fighting machines that would be great telly
-Mark Twain
birdaj2
#96 Posted : 05 October 2013 23:39:47

One of my very favourite sites ( but slightly expensive having to import) is culttvmanshop.com

If you want electronics and lighting for some of your scfi kits this place has a great selection.

Been a while since I last purchased but used them a lot to add extras to some of the the more unusual plastic kits I have tucked away. Things like graphic printed windows for the bates motel kit. Star Trek impulse engines for the small polar lights enterprise.

Some years ago I managed to get an absolutely brilliant light plan from the net for a star trek enterprise. It's built on veto board so no worries about printed circuit boards. All cheap components.

Would really like to share burst not sure how/if we can post video on this forum.

Your doing a top job with your builds Jase and as ever well impressed that you get through your builds so well.

Kind regards

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
stevie_o
#97 Posted : 03 November 2013 21:27:32

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

jase
#98 Posted : 03 November 2013 21:55:58

Still the dinning room getting a smaller fold down table and my desk is narrower so it can all fit in.
-Mark Twain
Wilfy the Sea Dog
#99 Posted : 05 November 2013 22:40:38

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Looks great Jase.

Can't believe how tidy you are especially with all the builds you have in progress.

I looked back at mine pics from this time last year & I'm even untidier than I was then! BigGrin
Wilfy the Sea Dog attached the following image(s):
workshop 2 2013.jpg
workshop 1 2013 (640x480).jpg
workshop 2013 (640x480).jpg
tf64
#100 Posted : 06 November 2013 08:16:02

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the Month May 2020Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Jase,
Very tidy indeed got to keep'em happy.
Trev
Work in progress: Tombstone (Scratch) - San Francisco 2. -The Mayflower ( scratch by plan).