Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages «<6789>
What's your Workspace or Workshop like? Options
jase
#141 Posted : 09 September 2017 19:46:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

trying to add more pictures but the site keeps having a 'serous error'Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
roymattblack
#142 Posted : 09 September 2017 19:49:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Your first pic doesn't show and says it's 3,841kb.
I thought the ideal size is around 150kb...

Could that be the problem?

ModelMania
#143 Posted : 09 September 2017 19:55:20

Groups:

I saw all of the images but they were on two different posts. One with a single image and the other post with the same image plus another? Took a while to download them though Jase! ThumpUp

Kev Smile
Gandale
#144 Posted : 09 September 2017 23:17:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Hi Jase, the size of you picture files shouldn't be any larger than 148kb, any larger than this then members would have to download to view. Resize your pics and you shouldn't have any problems...Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
delboy271155
#145 Posted : 10 September 2017 00:31:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Enjoy your revamped workspace.

Cool Cool Cool

Just remember that if you get one of those,"OMG" moments,it`s not advisable to bang your head against one of those roof struts.

Your head will lose. Flapper

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

tigerace
#146 Posted : 10 September 2017 11:07:22

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Top result JaseBigGrin i wonder how long it will stay nice and tidy Blink LOL regards PhilCool
COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

So Much to Build,But What a Hobby!

jase
#147 Posted : 10 September 2017 12:02:07

Got my head around the pics now, thanks for the advice all.

the beams are a bit of an issue but this is the only space I have so we make do.

jase attached the following image(s):
IMG_2682.JPG
IMG_2683.JPG
IMG_2684.JPG
IMG_2685.JPG
IMG_2686.JPG
IMG_2687.JPG
IMG_2688.JPG
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
tigerace
#148 Posted : 10 September 2017 12:31:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I think you have great space for modeling JaseBigGrin i don`t want swmbo to see that else she`ll`want her dinning room backCryingLOL LOL regards PhilCool
COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

jase
#149 Posted : 10 September 2017 16:32:14

tigerace wrote:
I think you have great space for modeling JaseBigGrin i don`t want swmbo to see that else she`ll`want her dinning room backCryingLOL LOL regards PhilCool

LOL LOL LOL thanks, to be honest I have to use the dining room once a tall ship has its masts onLaugh Blink
-Mark Twain
Plymouth57
#150 Posted : 10 September 2017 20:51:41

That's a great set up Jase, well done for building that up so well!Cool My own attic workroom is under 're-construction' at the moment - I just ran out of elbow room with the ever increasing collection of off cuts and 'sure to be useful' clutter. I'm half way through the improvements now with a second bench added on so the first can be 'hands on' only and most of the storage will eventually be along the second one. I'm lucky in that we don't have all those beams like you've got, there was only one support beam mid way and that one was altered to a vertical support decades ago when Dad floored the attic out for our train set to have a 'permanent' home.
Love the paint rack, I've just bought one on Ebay for the Vallejo size bottles, another for the Citadel size is on the horizon shortly.
See you've got the auxiliary heating ready for the winter!BigGrin That's the trouble with attic domains - Sahara in summer and Arctic in winter!Crying
Great bit of space there!

Robin.
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Index for the Victory diary is on page 1
jase
#151 Posted : 10 September 2017 21:00:47

Plymouth57 wrote:
That's a great set up Jase, well done for building that up so well!Cool My own attic workroom is under 're-construction' at the moment - I just ran out of elbow room with the ever increasing collection of off cuts and 'sure to be useful' clutter. I'm half way through the improvements now with a second bench added on so the first can be 'hands on' only and most of the storage will eventually be along the second one. I'm lucky in that we don't have all those beams like you've got, there was only one support beam mid way and that one was altered to a vertical support decades ago when Dad floored the attic out for our train set to have a 'permanent' home.
Love the paint rack, I've just bought one on Ebay for the Vallejo size bottles, another for the Citadel size is on the horizon shortly.
See you've got the auxiliary heating ready for the winter!BigGrin That's the trouble with attic domains - Sahara in summer and Arctic in winter!Crying
Great bit of space there!

Robin.

Thanks Robin, look forward to some pics once you have finished. yes temperature controls can be a challenge. hope to put a skylight in next year.

Jase
-Mark Twain
travoski
#152 Posted : 01 February 2018 13:08:17

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

My little corner in our spare room/office
travoski attached the following image(s):
DSCN0743.JPG
DSCN0744.JPG
DSCN0745.JPG
If my ship's going down,I'm bloody well getting off
Gibbo
#153 Posted : 01 February 2018 14:47:33

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Just moved from the cold cold lonely loft into the warmth of the basement, i keep the power tools, hand tools and products down here but generally do most of my stuff on the dining room table covered in two pieces of A1 card, so i have a small toolbox and bring up what i need for each session.
Gibbo attached the following image(s):
DSC_1626.JPG
Building: DelPrado HMS Victory. Building: DeAgostini Sovereign Of The Seas.
CaptnBirdseye
#154 Posted : 01 February 2018 19:30:17

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Here is my workroom...in other words a spare bedroom! Really could do with another desk Cool. do you like my idea for storage? Love. Just need to work out how to set up my compressor for airbrushing (better NOT spill paint on the carpet or SWMBO will go ballistic Crying ).

hope you like....
Regards Gray
CaptnBirdseye attached the following image(s):
workshop 001.JPG
workshop 002.JPG
workshop 003.JPG
workshop 004.JPG
tigerace
#155 Posted : 01 February 2018 22:15:40

All great work space`sBigGrin regards PhilCool

Gandale
#156 Posted : 02 February 2018 00:31:16

Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Here's my den of creativity.....BigGrin ... Spare room, plenty of work top space and of course storage space.....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
Gandale attached the following image(s):
DSCF4461.JPG
DSCF4462.JPG
DSCF4463.JPG
DSCF4464.JPG
travoski
#157 Posted : 15 February 2018 08:50:24

Hi All
Not in my workspace but outside the window in the tree yesterdaHope this is ok
File Attachment(s):
IMG_1044.jpg-small-size-for-internet.jpg (448kb) downloaded 46 time(s).
Martyn Ingram
#158 Posted : 15 February 2018 09:35:49

BigGrin Wow a lot more impressive than the squirrels I get in my garden, brilliant picture Cool
Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
CaptnBirdseye
#159 Posted : 15 February 2018 10:32:28

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

travoski wrote:
Hi All

Fantastic picture Trevor. There's nothing quite like bringing the garden into your home, just don't know if i would trust the wildlife Scared

Regards
Gray
travoski
#160 Posted : 15 February 2018 11:35:51

CaptnBirdseye wrote:
travoski wrote:
Hi All

Fantastic picture Trevor. There's nothing quite like bringing the garden into your home, just don't know if i would trust the wildlife Scared

Regards
Gray

HaHaHa
I was wondering if I can get them to help with the rigging on my model