Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

I See No Ships!!! Options
snowtiger
#1 Posted : 05 May 2010 23:51:06

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

After many years of modeling i cannot remember the last time i did a ship for myself....last one was over 12 years ago for someone else..
So here is the nearest thing i have..
A 1 metre lengh model of the seaview
skydiver...paper model
seaview...Aurora remold and the flying sub...
also some extra pics of the seaview...BigGrin BigGrin

the lighting i did with a cheap set of push lights....cost less than a quid....as opposed to the 50 odd pound lighting set...BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin
snowtiger
#2 Posted : 06 May 2010 01:50:41

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

OPPs!!...what i did forget to mention was the interior you can see....is in 1/128 scale....damn those figures are small...Huh
jonny7england
#3 Posted : 06 May 2010 11:51:49

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hey...very nice snowtiger, I used to love watching seaview as well...didn't know that there was a model of it though..looks really handsome that..ThumpUp
Current Builds: Deagostini HMS Victory: Deagostini HMS Sovereign of the seas. Completed Builds: Del Prado: HMAS Bounty: Hachette: RMS Titanic: Del Prado: Cutty Sark...
karl1113
#4 Posted : 06 May 2010 16:15:58

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

snowy? is that sub a flower pot ???????Flapper
Current builds: SotS, USS Consitution, San Felipe, D51 loco, HMS Surprise, RB7, Arab Dhow, Jotika HMS Victory
Completed builds: HMS Pickel, Thermopylae, Mississipi river boat, Mary Rose, Cutty Sark, San Francisco II, HMS Victory x5, Titanic Lifeboat, Panart HMS Victory Launch, Hachette Titanic, Virginia Schooner, Endeavour Longboat.

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
snowtiger
#5 Posted : 06 May 2010 16:23:50

LOL Karl i just noticed that ...LOL ....the reason for that piccy is that is the seaview is pictured on the piano...it's now relagated to a shelf in the office...because that is where the Victory is going...BigGrin BigGrin