Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages 123>»
Gohfelders Victory X-Section - finished! :-) Options
der Gohfelder
#1 Posted : 23 December 2012 11:25:35

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi!
After finishing the Victory I decided to build the cross section too. Now issue 121 arrived and I´ve started. The first parts are shown in several diaries, so I want to start with pictures later when a little bit more can be seen.

Regards, Bernd (who is waiting for the SotS in germany BigGrin )
Tomick
#2 Posted : 23 December 2012 13:18:09

Groups:

Look forward to seeing your progress Bernd Cool
court orchard
#3 Posted : 23 December 2012 17:17:13

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the build Bernd, it is an interesting project. I am looking forward to watching your progress.
Andy

Building:Samurai Armour, SOTS, Victory X-Section, Bismarck, D51
Finished:WW I Bavarian NCO, Caldercraft HM Bark Endeavour FFG 58 Samuel B Roberts,
der Gohfelder
#4 Posted : 12 January 2013 10:51:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Yesterday I´ve got Issue 122+123. There were only a few parts und they are mounted.
Today I want to begin planking with my spare parts from the Victory. In the background
you can see a little bit of my De Ago´s "Gorch Fock" where I´m working when I´m waiting
for the parts of the other projects :-)

Regards, Bernd
der Gohfelder attached the following image(s):
IMG_0028.JPG
Gandale
#5 Posted : 12 January 2013 22:23:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Lovely start there Bernd, look forward to seeing more...

Regards

Alan
der Gohfelder
#6 Posted : 12 January 2013 22:57:21

Thanks a lot for comment, Alan!
I´ve still only got these Issues but I have some material from the Victory to start planking.
I have to hurry a little bit because in march my shoulter has to be repaired and then I couldn´t
go on with my projects for a while Blushing

Regards, Bernd
Gandale
#7 Posted : 12 January 2013 23:12:04

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

der Gohfelder wrote:
Thanks a lot for comment, Alan!
I´ve still only got these Issues but I have some material from the Victory to start planking.
I have to hurry a little bit because in march my shoulter has to be repaired and then I couldn´t
go on with my projects for a while Blushing

Regards, Bernd

Bernd am sure the build will still be there waiting for you to recover from your op...... rush is now and it could end up being ruined..... wish you a very speedy recovery and hope the op solves your problems...

Regards

Alan
der Gohfelder
#8 Posted : 26 January 2013 16:17:38

Hi @ll !
I´ve worked a little more, issue 127 is finished.

Regards, Bernd

IMG_0036.JPG
karl1113
#9 Posted : 26 January 2013 20:59:34

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

very nice,looking a treat,well done matey.
Current builds: SotS, USS Consitution, San Felipe, D51 loco, HMS Surprise, RB7, Arab Dhow, Jotika HMS Victory
Completed builds: HMS Pickel, Thermopylae, Mississipi river boat, Mary Rose, Cutty Sark, San Francisco II, HMS Victory x5, Titanic Lifeboat, Panart HMS Victory Launch, Hachette Titanic, Virginia Schooner, Endeavour Longboat.

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
court orchard
#10 Posted : 26 January 2013 21:02:30

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Nice work, Bernd
Andy

Finished:WW I Bavarian NCO, Caldercraft HM Bark Endeavour FFG 58 Samuel B Roberts,
Gandale
#11 Posted : 26 January 2013 21:03:20

Coming along nicely Bernd, well done....

Regards

Alan
der Gohfelder
#12 Posted : 26 January 2013 21:32:41

Thank you all very much for your comments!
In germany we started later with the X-section than you. So we have a lot of time to copy your nice work .-)

Regards, Bernd
ian smith
#13 Posted : 05 February 2013 16:05:56

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Very nice clean build bernd. Keep up the good work. IanCool
Current builds.Hachettes build the bismark,HMS Victory, HMS Hood.
Finished Builds Corel HMS Victory cross section.
der Gohfelder
#14 Posted : 05 February 2013 17:16:40

Thanks for your comment, Ian!
For the moment I´m still waiting for the next issues :-)

Regards, Bernd
Hans
#15 Posted : 06 February 2013 07:33:17

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Good job there Bernd. We are also behind in South Africa, so it does definitely give us an advantage to learn from the others and incorporate the ideas and inovations that come through. Well done, watching your build with interest.
Rgds, Hans
"It's okay to make mistakes. mistakes are our teachers - they help us to to learn, even if it is painfully"
Current Build:
Endeavour Cross section,D51
Completed: HMS Victory
Under the bench: Endeavour x 2,Sovereign of the Seas, Akagi and The Black Pearl!HMS Victory Cross Section
der Gohfelder
#16 Posted : 09 February 2013 17:03:14

Hi @!
Yesterday issue 128 and 129 arrived. Not very much to do, so today I´m ready to get the next :-)

Regards, Bernd

IMG_0039.JPG
karl1113
#17 Posted : 09 February 2013 17:12:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

very nice work,well done.
Current builds: SotS, USS Consitution, San Felipe, D51 loco, HMS Surprise, RB7, Arab Dhow, Jotika HMS Victory
Completed builds: HMS Pickel, Thermopylae, Mississipi river boat, Mary Rose, Cutty Sark, San Francisco II, HMS Victory x5, Titanic Lifeboat, Panart HMS Victory Launch, Hachette Titanic, Virginia Schooner, Endeavour Longboat.

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
jase
#18 Posted : 09 February 2013 17:48:33

Looks very tidy!!
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
court orchard
#19 Posted : 09 February 2013 18:01:57

Looks great, that stage seems a long time ago nowLOL
Andy

der Gohfelder
#20 Posted : 09 February 2013 18:59:31

Thanks to all for the kind comments!
Of cause I´m a lot of stages behind you, in germany we´ve just got these issues.
But just this is a chance for, because I have a look in front with your nice works! BigGrin

Regards, Bernd