Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages «<456
My in between build - San Fran II Options
Hans
#101 Posted : 03 May 2013 09:37:40

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

and he makes it sound so simple and easy. Well done Alan she's looking real cool.
Rgds, Hans
"It's okay to make mistakes. mistakes are our teachers - they help us to to learn, even if it is painfully"
Current Build:
Endeavour Cross section,D51
Completed: HMS Victory
Under the bench: Endeavour x 2,Sovereign of the Seas, Akagi and The Black Pearl!HMS Victory Cross Section
Martyn Ingram
#102 Posted : 03 May 2013 21:39:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Hi Alan .The stern look's superb well done BigGrin Rgd Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
Gandale
#103 Posted : 03 May 2013 23:36:32

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Hans wrote:
and he makes it sound so simple and easy. Well done Alan she's looking real cool.

LOL LOL LOL ..It is simple Hans but I wouldn't attempt it without the use of the mitre jig, it was invaluable for making it a success... BigGrin BigGrin .. Thanks for the encouraging comments.... Cool

Regards

Alan
Gandale
#104 Posted : 03 May 2013 23:37:36

Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Martyn Ingram wrote:
BigGrin Hi Alan .The stern look's superb well done BigGrin Rgd Martyn

Thanks Martyn, appreciate your support and you taking the time to look in... BigGrin BigGrin

Regards

Alan
GoofyFoot
#105 Posted : 30 March 2016 10:14:39

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

She's looking nice and sharp, Gandale! When do we get to see some updates on her? BigGrin
If at first you don't succeed,

maybe you should skip the chainsaw juggling...
ian smith
#106 Posted : 07 April 2016 22:21:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Alan.
Progressing nicely, look forward to seeing the next instalment.
IanCool BigGrin Drool
Current builds.Hachettes build the bismark,HMS Victory, HMS Hood.
Finished Builds Corel HMS Victory cross section.
Gandale
#107 Posted : 07 April 2016 23:13:08

GoofyFoot wrote:
She's looking nice and sharp, Gandale! When do we get to see some updates on her? BigGrin

Hi GoofyFoot and thanks for looking in and your kind comments. I actually have two of these kits but unfortunately due to other commitments I've put these back in storage. Likely to be some time before I'm able to get back to working on these.....Blink Blink .. One of those things I'm afraid, only so many hours in a day.....

Regards

Alan
GoofyFoot
#108 Posted : 07 April 2016 23:41:46

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Gandale wrote:
GoofyFoot wrote:

Hi GoofyFoot and thanks for looking in and your kind comments. I actually have two of these kits but unfortunately due to other commitments I've put these back in storage. Likely to be some time before I'm able to get back to working on these.....Blink Blink .. One of those things I'm afraid, only so many hours in a day.....

Regards

Alan
That's a shame, but you are correct...only so much time, and often we have to prioritize things and put things of less importance to the side for a while.
If at first you don't succeed,

maybe you should skip the chainsaw juggling...