Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Woohoo!! Options
RazorSnakes
#1 Posted : 03 May 2013 10:50:57

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Got my first set of parts for the H1 BigGrin looks like it's gonna be huge!!

Tomick, not received an e-mail with the instructions?
Building:

McLaren MP4-23

2 X Red Bull RB7
Johny C
#2 Posted : 03 May 2013 13:51:08

Hiya,

How long did they take to arrive, they posted mine on the 24th so should I be expecting my first dispatch shortly?

Thanks,

ps I love the smell of nitro in the morning....BigGrin
Warthog
#3 Posted : 03 May 2013 17:02:24

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: registriert, Registered

Johny C wrote:
Hiya,

How long did they take to arrive, they posted mine on the 24th so should I be expecting my first dispatch shortly?

Thanks,

ps I love the smell of nitro in the morning....BigGrin

Usually 14 days from date of dispatch
GilShapley
#4 Posted : 03 May 2013 17:50:34

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Having completed the Focker DB1 then the Bismarck and now on issue 101 of the Victory time to signup for the next build.

Decided to try something different so am now waiting for the first issue of the Hummer. fancied something that will not just sit as a static display and this seems to fit the bill. Not done a remote control before so will be using this site for guidance and advice which I know will be forthcoming.

BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin
Current Build:-
[color=blue]Stash Avro Lancaster (Full Kit)plus some extra issues I picked up at a good price
[color=blue]Built:- Norman Catapult by Mantua,Roman Catapult by Mantua,HMS Victory,HMS Victory XSection,Focker DB1,Bismark,English Carronade Titanic Lifeboat,American Civil War Gatling,Hummer,Sopwith Camel F1,Occre Jupiter ,OcCre Wagon, Latina Arab Dhow, Eaglemass Orrery OcCre Rogers 119 [color=red][color=red]RB7,OcCre Missippi River Boat, Model Airways Fokker DR1
OcCre London L>C>C 106 Ugears Scrambler, Ugears Hexapod Explorer UGears Off-Road Vehicle
Tomick
#5 Posted : 03 May 2013 17:53:17

Groups:

Nice one Gil Cool
RazorSnakes
#6 Posted : 03 May 2013 18:18:18

Any ideas when we should get the e-mail?
Building:

McLaren MP4-23

2 X Red Bull RB7
Tomick
#7 Posted : 03 May 2013 18:33:00

Groups:

It should have been sent, and have asked the question, but it appears that person who deals with the sending may be a long bank hol weekend as of today.
SennaMentalMe
#8 Posted : 03 May 2013 19:28:17

Groups:

If the person who deals with it is away for the Bank Hols and you can't wait to get started, you could always just follow the steps in Toms' excellent 'Official Build Diary'?? BigGrin ThumpUp

Kev BigGrin
GilShapley
#9 Posted : 04 May 2013 11:21:30

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Seems a bit over the top to send an email with password in order to get the build instructions. Would it not be easier to add a link to the Hummer section of this site so that we can download as required. After all the instructions are only required for those of us who have decided to subscribe and build.

This is NOT a moan just a sugestion to make like easier both for Deagostini and for us the customer

BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin
[color=blue]Stash Avro Lancaster (Full Kit)plus some extra issues I picked up at a good price
[color=blue]Built:- Norman Catapult by Mantua,Roman Catapult by Mantua,HMS Victory,HMS Victory XSection,Focker DB1,Bismark,English Carronade Titanic Lifeboat,American Civil War Gatling,Hummer,Sopwith Camel F1,Occre Jupiter ,OcCre Wagon, Latina Arab Dhow, Eaglemass Orrery OcCre Rogers 119 [color=red][color=red]RB7,OcCre Missippi River Boat, Model Airways Fokker DR1
OcCre London L>C>C 106 Ugears Scrambler, Ugears Hexapod Explorer UGears Off-Road Vehicle
MWG
#10 Posted : 04 May 2013 11:32:13

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Gil, nice to see you building this oneBigGrin This will be a great modelCool Kind regards Mike
MWG BUILD DIARIES: HMS VICTORY, SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS, SAN FRANCISCO II, HMS HOOD, HMS ENDEAVOUR LONGBOAT, HMS VICTORY X-SECTION, 007 DB5, NISSAN GTR, CUTTY SARK, RB7, AKAGI, BARK HMS ENDEAVOUR, HUMMER H1, MITSUBISHI ZERO.

GilShapley
#11 Posted : 06 May 2013 10:49:03

Got my EMail today with link and password to download instructions

Parts are on their way, be interesting to see the time lag between EMail and arrival

The 1st set of instructions are 15 pages so plenty of detail as they only contain construction instruction (Try to say that quickly 10 times)

RazorSnakes
#12 Posted : 06 May 2013 17:56:57

I had mine personally e-mailed by TomickFlapper Flapper Flapper
Building:

McLaren MP4-23

2 X Red Bull RB7
GilShapley
#13 Posted : 11 May 2013 12:59:30

Part one is now on the bench

Magazine has been downloaded and printed (Thank god for the duplex printer)

Picture attached - its gonna be BIG BIG BIG

This is gonna be fun to build and more fun to "drive"

Not sure what colour scheme to use yet

GilShapley attached the following image(s):
Hummer1.jpg
Tomick
#14 Posted : 11 May 2013 13:44:43

Groups:

Good stuff Gil, we could do with a few more Hummer builder's.. Cool
Alsa21
#15 Posted : 27 May 2013 15:55:23

Groups:

Has anyone received their next delivery of parts 5-8 , seem to be taking their time sending them out..
GilShapley
#16 Posted : 27 May 2013 19:19:06

Got my first delivery 1st week in May so dont expect the next till same time in June. not a problem for me as I want to finish the Victory before starting on this build.

Busy stock piling and will catch up in due course

der Gohfelder
#17 Posted : 27 May 2013 19:22:58

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi!
Very nice, but it makes me sad because it´s not available here in germany Drool Crying

Regards, Bernd
Alsa21
#18 Posted : 28 May 2013 21:27:23

Groups:

Just received my email to download instructions for my waiting delivery , granted no download file available as yet , but here's hoping, Also states in the email that my next set off parts will be sent out in their usual way. This a partial what email says ( We are pleased to confirm that your next set of components will be despatched within 48 hours. You should receive these within 14 days.

Your next set-up instructions needed for your model's assembly are available to download. Please click on the following link and use your username and password previously supplied to access them.

https://www.jacklin-uk.com/modelspace/ )...