Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Kit for sale? Options
SennaMentalMe
#1 Posted : 21 May 2013 11:51:52

Groups:

Hello all,

I've been trying to obtain a 'Classic Airframes' 1:48 DH Vampire T.11 kit for some time, but to no avail. I know that they do occasionally come up on Ebay but the last three I have unfortunately been outbid on!! I am also looking for some resin 'Corrected Air Intakes' for the same model, which I believe were produced by 'Aeroclub'. Both items are long out of production, so not available off the shelf.

I thought I might ask if any of you guys have got either or both of these items in your stash and would like to sell them to me for a reasonable price? Please PM me if you have them and would like to sell?

Whilst on the subject - Tom, what happened to the idea of DeAg allowing a 'Classified Ads' section on the forum, is it still being considered, I'm sure it would be a useful addition to the forum?

Thanks in advance.

Kev BigGrin
Tomick
#2 Posted : 21 May 2013 12:44:01

Groups:

We won't be having a classified ad's section as such.

However, members can advertise items for sale within a post, just as long as it is model related and that the understanding is as follows:

Private sale of items:

Please note that DeAgostini/ModelSpace does not sponsor, oversee or in any way control these transactions. You understand and agree that you organize and participate in private sales at your own risk and DeAgostini does not bear any responsibility or liability for the actions of any forum members or any third parties who organize or are otherwise involved in any private sales. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, DeAgostini disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts of other forum users or any other third party and will not be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential arising out of your organization or participation in a private sale.

SennaMentalMe
#3 Posted : 21 May 2013 20:05:24

Groups:

Thanks for the clarification Tom, much appreciated.ThumpUp

Anybody got the DH Vampire kit or the upgrade that I'm after then, come on, don't be shy, you know you want to sell it to me .... Please!? Drool BigGrin

Kev BigGrin
SennaMentalMe
#4 Posted : 05 June 2013 16:28:00

Groups:

Many thanks to Wilfy who has come to my rescue and had the DH Vampire kit that I wanted, which I promptly bought from him and it has just arrived today!! I have also managed to get a set of the Aeroclub corrected intakes for it that I was after (happy days) and I already have other upgrades for it so now I am good to go - a build diary for it will be coming very soon and I am really looking forward to this build!

Thanks again Wilfy - you are an absolute star my friend!! ThumpUpThumpUp

Kev BigGrin
Wilfy the Sea Dog
#5 Posted : 07 June 2013 22:34:42

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

SennaMentalMe wrote:
Many thanks to Wilfy who has come to my rescue and had the DH Vampire kit that I wanted, which I promptly bought from him and it has just arrived today!! I have also managed to get a set of the Aeroclub corrected intakes for it that I was after (happy days) and I already have other upgrades for it so now I am good to go - a build diary for it will be coming very soon and I am really looking forward to this build!

Kev BigGrin

Kev,

Was good to put a voice to a name as you said, I have now shaved off my ginger beard & the Kilt, Sporren & Sgian Dubh have gone back into the loft. :0)

You are more than welcome & thank you for your kind words. As I've said, I'm glad it's gone to a good home & it was great to be able to help out a fellow Modelspace member.

I am looking forward to following the build diary, should be a good one!

William McDougall (Wilfy) :o)
SennaMentalMe
#6 Posted : 07 June 2013 22:52:55

Groups:

Wilfy the Sea Dog wrote:
SennaMentalMe wrote:

Kev BigGrin

Kev,

Was good to put a voice to a name as you said, I have now shaved off my ginger beard & the Kilt, Sporren & Sgian Dubh have gone back into the loft. :0)

You are more than welcome & thank you for your kind words. As I've said, I'm glad it's gone to a good home & it was great to be able to help out a fellow Modelspace member.

I am looking forward to following the build diary, should be a good one!

William McDougall (Wilfy) :o)

Hello William,

I must admit I didn't think I would get any joy by putting my request on the forum but thought it might just be worth a try? I was over the moon when you offered me the kit mate, so thanks again for coming to the rescue, very much appreciated!!

I will try to do the model justice!! CoolThumpUp

Och aye the noo and all that!! LOL LOL LOL WinkWink

Kev BigGrin